Haverhill Motorcycle Shipping
Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Safe And Reliable Haverhill Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are you looking for a motorcycle moving company to transport your motorbike or even a fleet of them to any place within town, elsewhere in the US or even abroad? Then you are on the right page. A-1 Auto transport has, for over twenty- five years, been able to invest in the best team of moving staff, modern equipment and all other infrastructure that will ensure your motorcycles are delivered to any location in the world, promptly and in perfect condition.
Different methods we will use to ship your motorcycle.
- Crated shipping – Here, the bike is placed in a crate and strapped down using tie-down strips. The crate is then shipped to the destination where it will be collected.
- Open air shipping – This is one of the most common methods because of its affordability. The bikes are loaded on an open truck and secured using tie-down strips.
- Enclosed shipping – In this method, the bike is moved in an enclosed trailer to ensure that it is safe from weather elements.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Preparation of your motorcycle for shipment is required so as to keep it safe from harm while in transit and also to avoid any injuries caused to the team that will handle it while it is being shipped. It helps in accelerating the shipping process or preventing delays as well as preventing penalties. The following are the activities that will be undertaken in the preparation of your motorcycle for shipping:
- Washing your motorcycle so as to remove all dirt and debris.
- Removing the motorcycle accessories or loose parts.
- Disabling the alarm system.
- Checking the tire pressure and the fluid levels. Inflating the tires where necessary.
- Checking the engine.
- Ensuring that the gas level in the fuel tank does not exceed ¼ of the tank capacity.
- Get some professionals to do maintenance on your bike.
- Inspecting your bike for any damages/marks. Taking notes of the same and photos of the bike’s pre-shipment condition.
In case you will be shipping using the crated shipping option, you will have to disconnect the battery and drain the fluids. Also, some shippers may request that you remove protruding parts such as the handlebars.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
The motorcycle mover should have been in the business for a good number of years and dealt with customers from all walks of life. A beginner could face some challenges while handling your move, and not know how to deal with them appropriately.
The mover should be registered locally and have licenses to operate internationally. Ensure that they have experience in shipping to the specific state or country where you would want your bikes delivered.
The company should have well-maintained hauling and transportation equipment so that your move can be efficient and your items delivered in perfect condition.
The staff should have sufficient skills or expertise in handling the move in question. Get to interview them before committing, make sure you are confident enough with them to let them handle your bike.
The company should provide comprehensive coverage for your motorcycles while in transit.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
A-1 Auto transport stands out as a reliable motorcycle mover who has been in the motorcycle moving business for over two decades, successfully dealing with all kinds of moves within town and abroad.
We have heavily invested in modern technology and therefore hauling and transporting is done efficiently and with maximum care. Our communication is flawless and we will also provide access to the tracking system so that you can monitor your valuables while on the move.
We have highly-motivated staff that will handle your move professionally and will give you a moving experience of a kind. We are very particular on the team we hire; we choose talent and dedication.
We will provide comprehensive insurance for all the bikes while in transit, and therefore you have nothing to lose in case of mishaps.
Our Haverhill Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Door-to-door services
- Terminal-to-terminal delivery
- Temporary storage
- Insurance coverage.
- Shipping advisory services
- Real-time tracking and support system.
- Free quotes
Talk to us!
Head on to our contact page and reach out to us! We will be in touch and reply to your message immediately. You can also give us a call on the toll-free number 1-800-452-2880 and get started with the process.