There are only so many ways to get a bike delivered safely to another part of the nation. Lucky for you, there are many great shipping companies nearby your home.
The Pittsfield transport companies you’ll find are highly trained and suitably equipped to get a motorcycle from one location to the next without causing it any harm.
As you take to the Internet to find a transporter that you can trust your motorcycle with, be sure that they don’t give you any suspicion. There are individuals out there that will pose as a legitimate transport company just so they can make a quick buck. Avoid these scam artists by knowing what qualities they tend to possess.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Characteristics of a Scam Artist.
- They don’t have approval from the Department Of Transportation.
- They do not have any of the necessary certificates or state licensing.
- A large down payment is demanded.
- They do not offer insurance during the transport.
- They don’t have the right equipment.
- Their employees and drivers are not trained.
- They don’t have an easy to find website.
- They do not uphold a positive reputation.
- They lack in their assortment of services.
- Their customer service is rude and not willing to help.
- They may seem less knowledgeable about transport services and how the shipping process works.
If you aren’t aware of the qualities possessed by con artists and all of the tricks they use to scam people, you may fall victim to their trap. Do online research and even ask questions over the phone during your attempt to gather quotes. Really feel out the customer service received and assess all of their service options. Only contact transport companies with positive reviews and informative websites listing their current contact information.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?