Safe And Reliable Medford Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Although motorbikes are built for the pleasure of riding, at times shipping needs may arise. You might want to move your cargo from one country another, from Medford to another city, or even from Massachusetts to another state. Instead of playing the daredevil by riding for thousands of miles, it is practical to have your bike transported.
A-1 Auto Transport, the most preferred motorbike shipper in the US, understands the worth – both emotive and financial- that riding aficionados hold for their bikes. Also, we have pioneered the art of ensuring that all rides reach their intended destinations in one piece and without delays.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
Wherever you want your bike shipped, just sit back and relax. We will have you sorted. The shipping methods available include:
- Enclosed motorcycle moving. This is our safest moving method. All external hazards are barred when your motorbike is moved in a container.
- Open air motorcycle moving. This is ideal when the weather is fine enough. The motorcycle is secured on a tow trailer or open truck.
- Crated transport is also a safe and preferred shipping method. Your motorbike is fastened to a pallet and placed on either a flatbed or closed truck.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Check out the points below and get to know how to prepare your motorbike for hauling.
- A clean bike is always presentable. Clean the ride!
- It is very easy to see any slight scratch, dent, or crack on a clean bike. Make a record of the noticeable damages however small.
- Take photos of the bike. Rear, front, and sides of the bike should be recorded in clear and crisp pictures. Do not forget to capture chips and dings, if any.
- Consider shipping the loose items separately. Remove the items and place them in a separate well-labeled container. Note that down as well.
- Fix a fully charged battery in position. Keep the terminals detached.
- Tires should be inflated and the pressure checked.
- Fluids can be dangerous in not drained. You can always refill after delivery.
- Don’t ship with a tank full of gas. It should only be a quarter full.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Bike owners should pick a mover cleverly checking that they carry a positive standing and possess all the apposite permits.
- Look up the shipper’s official site for testimonials. Also, check out authoritative review sites for other customers’ experiences. The performance, based on shipments like yours, should tell you if the shipper offers value for your money.
- Use research and knowledge as a tool to find an incredible motorcycle shipping company in Medford. Ask them questions such as, ‘what processes do you follow when picking up and delivering consignments?’ Or ‘what insurance coverage do you have for bikes in transit?’
- Ensure that the motorcycle moving company has wide-ranging experience.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
A-1 Auto Transport is devoted to rendering your life stress-free. There are several reasons why you should hire us for both domestic and international shipping services. These details make us stand out in the transportation industry.
- At A-1 Auto Transport, we use air-rife vehicles to help preserve the cosmetic work while in The air-ride is offered in the enclosed shipping option. You simply cannot find better service.
- Our rates are the best in the market. We have affordable quotes that comprise of door-to-door moving. There are no untold surcharges, and the price is not subject to increase. The insurance policy is included in the zero-deductible quotes. We strive to make our customers happy.
- We are readily available, anytime and anywhere! Our company entails the biggest motorcycle-ready fleet of hauling vehicles in the country to carry motorcycles. Our extensive range of trucks can be booked at any time and from any part of the US.
Our Medford motorcycle shipping services
- Door to door services: We pick your bike from a pick-up point and deliver it right to your doorstep at an affordable fee. This service offers much convenience.
- Terminal to terminal: This service is less convenient as you will have to drop off your bikes at our terminal and arrange for additional transport to pick them from another one of our terminals. It is, however, cheaper as you are not charged for the door-to-door service.
Talk to us!
We are waiting for your call on 1-800-452-2880 so that we can offer you free quotes and take you through the process.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory