What’s the Difference between International and Domestic RV Shipping?
As someone looking into RV shipping services, it definitely matters where you are looking to have the vehicle shipped to. There is a huge difference between domestic and international shipping services. Not all transporters offer both but luckily, A1 Auto Transport does.
It takes less effort from the shipping company and the customer if the RV is transporting within the U.S. Ground transport is the method that will be used whether it is enclosed or open air services that are chosen. The RV is secured to a trailer or hauler for its journey to its new home.
During its travels, poor weather, road construction and traffic are kept in mind to assure the RV’s safety the entire time. Delays might occur if there are any deterrents along the way. Our professionals will always inform the customer of any delays.
Shipping an RV internationally is a little harder. It takes complete compliance of all foreign import policies. In most cases, it also includes transporting the RV overseas. This means the RV must be lifted or driven atop a freight ship for its delivery. Sometimes, ground transport is also needed to complete the delivery. Specific preparation will need fulfillment to ensure the safety of the RV and all those carrying for it.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory