Anyone looking into services to ship a motorcycle to Hawaii must take their time selecting the right shipping company. Your biggest concern should be the safety of the bike.
To help lessen the stress of the situation, take time searching for a company and transport services you can rely on.
Once you find a great company with a positive repute, carefully choose how you would like your bike to ship to Hawaii. Customer service reps for the transporter will help guide you with your choices based off of the information you provide them with. They can also personalize your transport to better suit your needs and financial status.
Providing Your Motorcycle with the Highest Security during Its Travels.
Most motorcycle transport customers want the absolute safest form of delivery for the bike. Enclosed and created shipping services provide the ultimate protection for the motorcycle. These methods of transport are the most commonly used among motorcycle shipping customers. Created methods are slightly different than other enclosed methods. Only the bike itself can be transported in the container due to its smaller size.
Crated Transport Facts.
- The vehicle is secured inside a small shipping container where it is sheltered by thick metal walls.
- The bike is at less risk, avoiding poor weather, rough waters, and vandalism.
- Insurance coverage and satellite tracking are provided for free with this shipping service.
- You may need to remove the handlebars and any other loose or protruding items off the bike to have it shipped with this transport method.
- Container transport can be combined with other services such as door to door delivery for added convenience.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.