There are many different types of RV’s in the world, but this is no challenge for a reputable RV shipping company. With a reputable business, you can take advantage of state-of-the-art transport carriers.
A great benefit to hiring an RV transport company is that you can safely ship your RV and avoid unwanted wear and tear on the vehicle.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Preparing an RV for Transport.
- Secure Everything: Anything that might come loose during transport needs to be fastened down. Make sure to check latches, drawers, windows, doors, vents and awnings. Do not forget to take down wall hangings.
- Remove Personal Items: If you have anything of value on the RV, make sure to remove it and ship it separately. Vibrations during transit might make something break which the moving company cannot be held responsible for. Items left inside the RV that have the potential to break might also damage the inside of the RV. So make sure to remove personal items before the ship date.
- General Maintenance: By performing some basic maintenance you can rest assured that your RV, motorhome or trailer is in road-ready condition. You will need to check the tire pressure and fluid levels prior to the scheduled ship date.
- Disconnect Gas & Power: Turn off any gas lines or power supplies that must be disconnected prior to transport. Lights, fans, refrigerators and other appliances inside the RV should be unplugged.
How Much does it Cost to Ship an RV?
To find out how much it will cost you to ship your RV, you will need to talk to an agent from the RV transport company. The make and model of the RV and distance both play a role in how much you will pay in the end. To discuss a quote, contact a professional transport company.
Related Information & FAQ.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory