What Happens If My RV Gets Damaged While Shipping?
Whenever you ship your RV through a professional auto transport company, it’s not surprising that you’d have concern over the vehicle’s condition as it travels to its destination with them. Fortunately, when you go through a dependable, longstanding licensed transporter like A1 Auto, you don’t need to worry.
By law, all licensed shipping companies must carry the state’s minimum amount of insurance coverage. Every state sets their restrictions and limitations on the amount of insurance that licensed transporters must carry for each of their customers.
If able, it’s best to purchase additional insurance coverage to make sure the entire value of your RV is covered during its delivery process.
When you have full coverage on the RV during the transport, it ensures that all repairs or replacements are paid for in the case of an accident. Once the RV is delivered to its destination, it should be inspected for damages. If there is harm done to the vehicle that wasn’t initially there before the shipping process took place, inform A1 Auto Transport. They’ll assess the damage and fill out a report. The receiver of the RV will need to sign this report before it is turned over to the insurance agency.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory