Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Westbrook, Maine
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Westbrook, Maine Professional Auto Transport
Westbrook is home to around 18,000 people and is located in a large metro area of Maine that includes the cities of Westbrook, Portland, Biddeford and South Portland. Two rivers, the Presumpscot and Stroudwater Rivers both flow through Westbrook and people are able to enjoy fishing, white water rafting, boating and other water sports on the rivers. The economy in Westbrook is in great shape due to the city’s location being so close to other metro areas. There are numerous businesses, especially in the downtown shopping district. Housing is quite affordable due to a large number of businesses in town and there are several homes, apartments, and condos in residential neighborhoods where families can choose to live.
Go here if you want more information.
You can gain more insight into Westbrook by checking out the local website. The website has information for residents that includes local utility services, city and government agencies, parks and recreation and other interesting data about the city.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Shipping to Westbrook
When shipping a car to Westbrook, keep these things in mind as you make auto transport preparations:
- You should scope out the city prior to having the car shipped as you will need to know where gas stations and other motor vehicle-relate companies are. You will need to have your vehicle registered in the state within 30 days of arrival and need to be prepared with proper paperwork, fees, and vehicle information.
- Before you have the car shipped you need to have it serviced to ensure that it is in good driving condition. Have the tires and brakes checked, fluids filled properly and the battery should be checked to make sure it is charged and securely in place.
- Get the car ready for transport by running the fuel down to around a quarter tank only as the more gas you have, the heavier the vehicle will be and this can add extra cost to your shipping bill. You also need to make sure the car has been washed and cleaned inside. Remove all items from the inside that may be loose as they can become dislodged during transport and damage the interior of the car.
Westbrook Professional Auto Transport Directory
Charlie’s Auto Transport
Charlie’s Auto Transport provides local and long distance auto transport to residents of Westbrook and throughout the State of Maine. They can relocate all cars, trucks, and vans as well as SUV’s. They have open air trucks and trailers and all transport is fully insured, licensed and bonded.
Portland, ME 04101
Allen’s Transfer & Storage
Allen’s Transfer & Storage operates nationwide and they are completely insured and licensed through the FMCSA. They can relocate all makes and models of motor vehicles including boats, motorcycles, and machinery. Allen’s also provides full-service household and business moving services. They can pick-up and deliver to all states in the United States as well as Canada, Puerto Rico and internationally.
862 Spring Street
Westbrook, ME 04092
Black Point Auto & Towing
Black Point Auto & Towing provides auto transport locally and statewide as well as auto repair services. They are available 24/7 and offer fast pick-up and delivery. They are certified for auto repair and fully licensed, insured and bonded for auto transport and emergency wrecker services.
Westbrook includes ZIP codes: