The city of West Sacramento, which is also referred to as West Sac, is located along the banks of the Sacramento River in northern California, Yolo County. With its vibrant economy and affordable homes, it is a great place to run a business or live in. Thanks to its fertile lands, the city has attracted various food companies that have set up shop in the area. Residents and restaurateurs also get to enjoy fresh farm produce from the many farms that make up the landscape. Its close proximity to the Sacramento River also means that residents and visitors enjoy water-based activities such as boating, rafting, paddle boarding and fishing. You can also ride your bike and take walks on the many scenic trails available.
If you are contemplating on shipping cars to or from West Sacramento, do it with A-1 Auto Transport. We are one of the largest auto shipping companies offering prompt, safe, and on-time deliveries. We have simplified the shipping process by eliminating the need for customers to visit our offices to get quotes or hire a service. You can now do it from the comfort of your home through the internet. Partner with us for a truly hassle-free experience.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|West Sacramento to San Diego||$377||503 miles||2 - 4 days|
|West Sacramento to Portland||$433||578 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Helena to West Sacramento||$739||986 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Antonio to West Sacramento||$1041||1735 miles||5 - 7 days|
|West Sacramento to Indianapolis||$1095||2191 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to West Sacramento||$1132||2830 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Detroit to West Sacramento||$1157||2315 miles||6 - 8 days|
|West Sacramento to Miami Beach||$1247||3119 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from West Sacramento
Our drivers are familiar with every straight or bend in this city. We are capable of making timely shipments to any part of the 22.8 square miles that make up this city. On top of shipping cars to or from West Sacramento, we also ship to the neighboring towns and cities such as Sacramento, Florin, Rio Linda, Rosemont, La Riviera, Carmichael, North Highlands, Davis, Rancho Cordova, Foothill Farms, Elk Grove, Fair Oaks, Woodland, Citrus Heights, and Roseville.
Services we provide
You are definitely in the right place if you are looking for a variety of shipping services to choose from. We cater to all shipping needs which include:
- Military personally owned vehicles shipping. Members of the military are always on the move depending on where duty calls. At A-1 Auto Transport, we understand the hardships of having to relocate every now and then; which is why we offer discounts and price-cuts. These are offered to every member of the armed forces whether actively serving or retired and also their dependants.
- Shipping for snowbirds. We ship a lot of vehicles for snowbirds who migrate to warm places to escape the cold winter periods. You can take advantage of this period to save some money on shipping since many auto shippers offer discounts as a way of attracting traffic to their companies.
- Interstate car towing. Shipping your vehicle across states has never been easier. We can now ship it for very affordable rates. You do not have to spend countless hours driving your car and running the risk of getting road damage or adding unnecessary mileage to your car.
- Covered shipping
- International RoRo
- Open-air shipping
Vehicles that we ship
We have shipped a wide range of vehicles throughout the years. We have gained valuable insight on how to handle and accommodate their varying sizes. Some of the vehicles that we often ship include:
- Salvaged cars. The process of shipping a salvaged car differs from that of shipping a fully operational one. You require additional equipment to load and offload them since they do not run. At A-1 Auto Transport, we have what it takes to make any move a success.
- Boats and yachts
- Sports utility vehicles
- Service utility vehicles
- Golf carts
- Jet skis
- Luxury vehicles
- Classic and antique vehicles
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Ensure that your vehicle only has a quarter tank of gas when you hand it over to the auto shipper.
- Clean and take photos of any damages including dents and scratches which will serve as evidence should something happen while your vehicle is in transit.
- Make sure a qualified mechanic takes a look at your car and gives it the thumbs up.
- Deactivate your parking passes, car alarm system, and toll tags.
- Make copies of car keys.
Why ship with us?
Our service delivery is second to none. We give realistic delivery timelines, eliminating reasons for having misunderstandings. When you ship with us, your shipment is insured for full value replacement and you can also monitor its progress using our satellite tracking system.
Get in touch with us
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.