With all of the transport companies available to those in need, finding one that you can trust your bike’s condition with is easier than you might think.
As long as the West Haven transporter carries a positive reputation and offers motorcycle shipping services specifically, they may be a great candidate for your shipping process. Just make sure they have all of the characteristics of a steadfast and trustworthy shipping agency.
When Should I Schedule My Transport?
Once you have decided that you will need a professional shipping service to transport the motorcycle, you will want to make sure you give them at least 30 days notice. A shipping service will more than likely charge you a higher rate for their expertise if you contact them on short notice. The most convenient time to transport your motorcycle would be during the summer months, but transporters are very busy during this time since children are out of school and the weather is nice.
Reasons to Hire a Transport Company.
- They have insurance.
- They are approved through the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- Shipping companies know the ins and outs of the process and can transport vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
- They provide various shipping methods to meet the needs of each individual customer.
- It saves your bike from unwanted mileage and wear and tear.
- It saves you time to focus on more important aspects of your life.
- The transporter will have all of the latest shipping gear and equipment.
- Those handling the delivery of your bike will be experienced and trained to do so.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.