Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Wasco, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Wasco redefines what it means to smell the roses by offering more than just a simple and pleasant living environment. It comes as no surprise that it is also one of the largest rose producers in the country. It sits on a central point in California, which makes it easy to reach different parts of the state especially when you have a private ride. A-1 Auto Transport offers the safest and most reliable options for shipping cars to or from Wasco.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Wasco to San Francisco||$262||262 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Wasco to Portland||$628||838 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Helena to Wasco||$723||1206 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Kansas City to Wasco||$996||1661 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Houston to Wasco||$1010||1684 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Wasco to Philadelphia||$1114||2785 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New York to Wasco||$1136||2841 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Wasco to Miami Beach||$1148||2872 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Wasco
We have convenient solutions to serve from any part of the city. Our networks span every state in the U.S., with extensive reach to global destinations.
Transport services offered in Wasco
Conventionally, the car shipping process involves working out a convenient drop-off and pick-up point using the nearest transportation depot. Terminal-to-terminal shipping still exists as a cost-saving option.
Door-to-door shipping is a better alternative where finding a convenient terminal in California becomes an unbearable chore. We will offer to fetch your vehicle and deliver it to your residence, office, or any other convenient place.
Enclosed trailers use extra security measures to protect your vehicle from external hazards during the shipping process. Some of the safety features on our trucks include:
- Fully covered transport as an extra shield from the elements.
- Hydraulic lift gates to help with the loading/unloading.
- An air-compressed suspension system to allow for smooth riding on rough roads.
- GPS tracking on all the trucks.
Open-air transport offers a low-cost transport solution for all types of vehicles, making it one of the most popular options for shipping cars to or from Wasco. It is easy to book a job on short notice using the option as there are more trucks offering the service.
We have international shipping solutions for dealers, collectors, expatriates, and members of the military. You can choose from the roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) option, containerized transport, and crated shipping for motorcycles. RoRo is the most economical standard that you can find when moving vehicles overseas.
Cars that we ship
- All standard cars
- Classic, exotic and high-end brands
- Trucks and vans
- SUVs and ATVs
- RVs and buses
- Motorcycles, golf carts, and jet skis
- Boats and yachts
- Farm machinery, industrial equipment, and freight cargo
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Preparing your car for shipping
- Check your fluid levels and make sure that your car has enough gas, which allows us to drive it when loading/unloading. We recommend that you keep the fuel at about 1/4 of the tank to avoid overloading the truck.
- Keep the battery on a full charge and make sure that you have well-inflated tires. Look out for aggressive fluid leaks and mechanical problems. Report the issues in advance or send the vehicle for repair.
- Removing personal items and other valuables from the vehicle help to protect you from potential losses and damage caused by leaving them inside the vehicle.
- Contraband goods kept in the vehicle will lead to heavy fines and confiscation by the DOT.
- Remove all the aftermarket accessories inside and outside the vehicle. The internal items include speaker systems, GPS, CD and DVD players, and other custom installations. Exterior parts include spoilers, roof racks, and ground effects.
- Do not keep more than 1/4 of gas in the tank before the transportation. Too much fuel might complicate the process by adding unnecessary weight and increasing the safety risks.
- Clean the vehicle so that it becomes easy to inspect for cosmetic damage. Detail every chip, dent, and scratch on the car. Photograph all sides of the vehicle, including close-up shots of the imperfections. Date the records and share them with the truck driver.
- Disable the alarm system and remove or deactivatethe toll tags and EZ-passes. Get a spare key for the driver, fold in the side-view mirrors, and retract the antenna. If you have a convertible, make sure that you secure the top to prevent possible damage to the interior.
About A-1 Auto Transport
We have operations across many states in the U.S., making us one of the largest car shippers in the region. We have more than 20 years of experience, granting us a better grip on shipping cars to or from Wasco. Our self-managed fleet gives us better control and understanding of every job. Our services include added benefits like insurance protection and GPS tracking for your vehicle. Find out why you can count on us by reading some of the reactions coming from our customers.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.