Safe And Reliable Valdez Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are no organized counties in Alaska, unlike the rest of the states in the U.S. Instead, you will find designated communities and small cities spread out across the region. Valdez is one of the busiest port cities on the southern peninsula. Shipping cars to or from Valdez is not a difficult job when you have the right team. A-1 Auto Transport offers the most reliable solutions.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Valdez to Anchorage||$299||299 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Ketchikan to Valdez||$966||1610 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Valdez to Portland||$1184||2369 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Valdez to San Francisco||$1201||3003 miles||7 - 12 days|
|Kansas City to Valdez||$1374||3436 miles||7 - 12 days|
|Valdez to Houston||$1625||4063 miles||7 - 12 days|
|Atlanta to Valdez||$1690||4225 miles||7 - 12 days|
|New York to Valdez||$1719||4299 miles||7 - 12 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Valdez
We have transport services covering all parts of the city and every region in Alaska. We are present in all the states of the U.S.
Transport services offered in Valdez
We give stress-free shipping for high-end luxury cars and vintage automobiles. Our enclosed trucks shield the vehicles from external hazards such as inclement weather and road debris. The trailers use some of the latest features like hydraulic lift gates and an air-compressed suspension system. With open-air transport, you can choose between two options with one of them being the cheapest.
- The best time to use a flatbed truck is when you are traveling a short distance across the state. It can get extremely expensive for longer distances.
- Multi-car trailers have the cheapest rates for shipping cars to or from Valdez. The trucks have enough room for up to 12 cars on a trip, depending on their sizes.
When you choose the terminal-to-terminal option, we will load and unload the vehicle from an appointed transportation depot. You will deliver the car at the agreed point and come to pick it upon delivery. Terminal shipping relies heavily on a well-coordinated drop-off and pick-up arrangement. At times you might find that you have a restricted schedule that can afford you time to move around terminals. Going door-to-door delivery will give you better convenience. We will pick-up the car and deliver it to your residence. We have an unrivaled experience covering the international markets. We ship to global destinations from all the ports in Alaska. We have a variety of solutions starting from the affordable RoRo standard to the highly secure container shipping. We have a moving service to take care or your domestic and international emigration. Our shipping containers have enough room for your car and household items when moving to a different country. A-1 Auto Transport can ship for members of the military to any part of the world at special rates.
Cars that we ship
Our transport services cover all kinds of automobiles including motorcycles, boats, ATVs, campers and motorhomes, trucks, farm equipment, golf carts, snowmobiles and many others.
How to prepare your car for shipping
Contact the transport company a few weeks early so that you can find the best timelines and avoid disappointment. When you book a date, the following preparations will help to create a smooth process.
- Give the car a thorough clean. It becomes easier to spot dents and scratches on a spotless vehicle.
- Remove personal effects and valuables from the vehicle. There is no insurance policy to cover the items.
- Run down the gas levels to about 1/4 of the tank. That is enough to load and unload the vehicle on the truck.
- Check the tire pressure, fluid levels, and keep the battery on a full charge. Make sure that the car does not leak of fluids.
- Some loose parts on the exterior like the spoilers, fog lights, and extra racks might suffer damage during transportation. Get them removed or covered with protective padding. Fold-in the side-view mirrors and retract the antenna.
- Disable the alarm system and keep a set of spare car keys that you will hand over to the driver.
- Get to the pick-up point early enough so that you can have enough time to go through the inspection. You can also use this time to run through the contract once more. Keep a copy of the inspection report and take dated photographs of the car.
Shipping your car with A-1 Auto Transport
We are one of the biggest car shipping companies in the U.S and some of the reasons include:
- We have more than 20 years of experience, a part of it gained from shipping cars to or from Valdez.
- We have valid licenses that allow us to carry out transport services across all the states in the U.S. You can confirm the details at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
- We place a high value on good customer service and prompt delivery. Click here to read about what other customers feel about A-1 Auto Transport.
Get a free quote!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com