Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Vail, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Vail Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Vail is a remarkable town for adventure seekers and new settlers alike. The Beaver Creek is one of the best summer destinations in Colorado. The rolling hills and warm weather usually attract a host of fun seekers for a series of thrilling activities such as the Mountain Top 4 x 4 tours. A-1 Auto Transport remains the most dependable service for shipping cars to or from Vail.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Vail to Colorado Springs||$141||141 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Vail to San Antonio||$614||1024 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Vail to San Jose||$706||1177 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Portland to Vail||$715||1192 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Detroit to Vail||$817||1362 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New Orleans to Vail||$834||1391 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Boston to Vail||$1032||2064 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Vail to Washington, D.C.||$1053||1755 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Vail
We have extensive networks that run through every state in the U.S. and major global destinations.
Transport services offered in Vail
When you seek out a professional to help move your vehicle, open-air transport is the first idea that comes to mind. The cars travel on an exposed truck, which can handle anything from 1-12 vehicles depending on the capacity.
A highly expensive vehicle might need extra protection from hostile weather and other external hazards. The enclosed shipping option offers the following safety features:
- Fully covered transport for the best protection against the elements.
- Hydraulic lift gates for the most secure loading and unloading regardless of the ground clearance levels.
- Air-compressed suspension systems, which allow for smooth riding on rough terrain.
- Advanced insurance protection, covering up to $ 1 million depending on the vehicle’s value.
Setting up a new residence or business operations in a foreign country may involve a series of daunting tasks such as navigating the paperwork and customs-related matters. A-1 Auto Transport can transfer your fleet to any part of the world using any of the following options:
- Airfreight: We will deliver the car by plane. It is the most expensive option that you can find when shipping cars to or from Vail.
- Sea freight: We can use a container ship or a specialized RoRo vessel. The RoRo standard offers the most economical solution.
Terminal shipping is a cost-saving transport solution that makes use of the available transportation depots in Colorado. We will appoint one of these hubs for the drop-off/pickup.
When you have a highly expensive vehicle, you might give it the best care during transportation. A slight mishap at the terminals can see all your efforts go to waste. You can avoid such instances by opting for the door-to-door option. We will send our rep to fetch it and deliver it to your residence.
Types of cars that we ship
We can deliver all types of automobiles from as small as a motorcycle to as large as a tractor or crane.
How to prepare a car for shipping
A thoroughly cleaned vehicle makes it easy to check for the pre-existing cosmetic damage. Walk around the car as you note down all the chips, dents, scratches, and discolorations. Share the records with your transporter, who should acknowledge the same on the Bill of Lading.
Transporters find it economical to handle running vehicles, which drives down your cost to ship. A proper maintenance check should involve the following:
- Top-off the fluid levels
- Inflate the tires
- Keep the battery on a full charge
Remove all household items and personal belongings left in the car. Consider taking out all the custom accessories such as CD and DVD players, removable radio faceplates, GPS, and radar detectors.
Run down the gas to about 1/4 of the tank. Keeping too much fuel may add unnecessary weight and complicate the shipping process.
Remove all the aftermarket accessories on the exterior such as spoilers, ground effects, and luggage racks. Use a protective cover on all the non-detachable parts. Fold in the side-view mirror and retract the antenna.
Deactivate the toll tags to keep them from accumulating unnecessary charges along the highway. Disable the alarm system to stop it from draining the battery during transportation. Note down the current mileage and leave a set of spare keys for the truck driver.
About the company
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the largest car shippers in the region. Many of the service features that set us apart from other companies include:
- A team of highly experienced and dedicated professionals working on the frontlines and behind the scenes to deliver your vehicle in the same shape as you left it.
- Having more than two decades of experience, we have one of the best track records on shipping cars to or from Vail.
- Comprehensive transit insurance at the full replacement value. We also have GPS tracking to keep you posted on the progress throughout the process.
- A variety of service options to meet your needs and budget under one roof.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.