Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Utica, New York
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Utica Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Utica is located by the Erie Canal, which largely helped fuel its early development and growth as a city. As a result, Utica blossomed into a commercial center in the 1800s and became a key point in the trading routes that ran throughout the Northeast.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Utica to Philadelphia||$274||274 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Utica to Washington, D.C.||$397||397 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Utica to Indianapolis||$519||692 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Jacksonville to Utica||$655||1092 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New Orleans to Utica||$858||1431 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Oklahoma City to Utica||$859||1432 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Utica to Salt Lake City||$1053||2107 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Utica to San Antonio||$1099||1833 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Utica Vehicle Transport Companies
- Document Existing Damage – Before turning over your keys to the driver of the auto carrier, make sure you have documented the current condition of the auto. It’s a good idea to take pictures and make sure everything on the bill of lading matches up with your assessment. Make sure you understand the bill of lading because it’s the main document used in disputing a claim.
- Ask About Insurance – Any reputable car shipping company will carry insurance that covers loss or damage during transport, but sometimes it’s a good idea to inquire about additional insurance. This is particularly true of moving high-end, collectible, antique and exotic cars. Before springing for additional insurance through the auto transport company, contact your current auto insurance carrier and see if there’s any coverage under your existing plan.
- Know Your Options – There are two main choices to understand when shipping a vehicle that will cover the vast major of consumers. The first is enclosed or open air transport, with open air being more affordable and enclosed offering an extra level of security and protection. The second choice is between door-to-door transport (just what it sounds like) and terminal transport, in which you drive to the nearest pickup depot and drive the car to its final destination.
For more information visit the official website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Utica Auto Transport Companies Directory
Oz Auto Transport
An experienced transport company based out of Verona, Oz Auto Transport ships local and throughout the state of New York.
5112 Hill Rd.
Verona, NY 13478
Drive away services have become more popular of late and this is one of the best in the state. They provide full insurance on every vehicle moved and no deposit is required.
116 Maple Dr.
Fayetteville, NY 13006
Empire Auto Transportation Group
Empire moves truckloads and dealership inventory, as well as individual cars for buyers, collectors and more. They are family owned and operated and have been in business for 10 years.
7230 Schuyler Rd.
East Syracuse, NY
Other Utica Resources
Utica Wikipedia Page – General information about the city of Utica and its history, demographics, major businesses and more.
Utica College – Located in the heart of Central New York, Utica College is a comprehensive, independent, private institution founded in 1946.
Utica On Craigslist – local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Related Information & FAQ
Utica includes ZIP codes
13501, 13502, 13503, 13504, 13505, 13599.