- Usarec, Kansas City Battalion, Missouri Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Shipping To A Base In The Conus Area
- Full List Of Military Shipping Services We Offer
- Shipping A Car To A Military Base
- Getting Your Vehicle Ready
- Military Motorcycle Shipping
- Preparing Your Motorcycle For Shipment
- Contact Us
USAREC, Kansas City Battalion, Missouri Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
The United States Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) Kansas City Battalion is a military installation in Kansas City, Missouri that serves as a central hub for Army recruiting efforts in the area, serving seven company headquarters.
The Kansas City recruiting area encompasses about 159 counties in Missouri, the eastern half of Kansas, and a portion of southwest Illinois, totaling 94,540 square miles.
This base is in charge of a vast recruiting territory. If you are assigned to this base, you may be assigned to work in a location that is geographically distant from the base.
Shipping to a military base within the United States is not as difficult as shipping to one outside of the country, but it is still a difficult task. You must understand the type of paperwork required and how expenses are handled. We have compiled a list of useful information about the process to assist you in figuring out a portion of it.
Shipping to a Base in the CONUS Area
Because it is based on US soil, the USAREC, Kansas City Battalion falls under the jurisdiction of the CONUS area. As a result, you'll need to handle your POV shipping yourself. Unless you qualify for preferential treatment.
Bring your PCS to your transportation officer and ask if you are eligible for government assistance in transferring your POV. Your transfer officer is the best source of information about your move.
Whether or not you are eligible for assistance, you should get military relocation quotes from a car transport company. A-1 Auto Transport company is the car shipping company you can trust.
Full List of Military Shipping Services We Offer
A-1 Auto Transport can help you ship any of the following automobiles to any military base possible:
Shipping a Car to a Military Base
Our vehicle shipping solutions cover both domestic and international PCS relocations.
For shipments within the US, you won’t have the same benefits as international shipping, but there will still be some perks. Please keep in mind that sending another car will necessitate the payment of import duty.
Getting your vehicle ready
The following are important tips to consider when preparing your POV for shipping:
- Check your headlights, seatbelts, taillights, brakes, windows, and windshield for any problems.
- Window tinting is not allowed on the driver's and passenger's windows.
- Ensure your catalytic converter stays in place.
- Ensure to check with your transportation officer for the latest requirements and specifics before shipping.
Military Motorcycle Shipping
Because you will be delivering your motorcycle to a base within the United States, the government is unlikely to fund the POV shipment. You may be entitled to such assistance under certain conditions. You should bring this up with your boss.
It's tempting to ride your bike to where you've been assigned. As a result, the cost of transporting your bike to the base should decrease. In practice, you may not be able to get to the base on time. The best solution is to use a motorcycle shipping company.
Make sure you have your proof of ownership and military ID on hand when shipping your motorcycle.
Preparing your motorcycle for Shipment
It takes considerable effort on your part to ship a motorcycle. You will be responsible for preparing your motorcycle.
- Remove the headlights and handlebars to make loading and shipping the bike easier.
- Drain out fluids like engine oil, gasoline, and coolant to ensure the bike is stabilized during the shipping process.
Call 1-800-452-2880 if you're thinking about hiring a company to transport your vehicle to the base. A-1 Auto Transport is your best choice in all of Missouri.