- Usarec Baltimore Battalion Auto Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Shipping To A Base In The Conus Area
- Full List Of Military Shipping Services We Offer
- Military Car Shipping
- Military Motorcycle Shipping
- Contact Us
USAREC Baltimore Battalion Auto Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
The USAREC Baltimore Battalion is one of the USA's recruitment commands. USAREC Baltimore is in charge of conducting recruiting operations in Baltimore and surrounding areas to meet the requirements of the regular army, army reserve, and special missions. USAREC Baltimore's duties include recruiting both officers and enlisted soldiers, helping the recruits begin the transformation from being civilians to soldiers, and acting as the Army’s liaison with the American people. The Recruiting Battalion in Baltimore operations covers more than 18,500 square miles throughout Maryland, the District of Columbia, Northern Virginia, West Virginia, and Delaware.
Shipping to a Base in the CONUS Area
The USAREC Baltimore Battalion is part of the contiguous states of the USA. Military personnel posted to this base are most likely to sponsor their relocation, as the government only provides limited assistance to personnel posted to the contiguous United States. As a result of this, A-1 Auto Transport provides shipping services for those moving to the USAREC Baltimore Battalion. We provide quality and affordable service. We know everything your move needs, so you can rest assured that you are in safe hands. We will deliver all your belongings, including your privately owned vehicles (POVs), to you within the shortest time.
Full List of Military Shipping Services We Offer
Military Car Shipping
If you are moving to USAREC Baltimore from a very distant state, you might not want to drive your car to your new base. You can conveniently use our automobile shipping service. It is, however, very important to make sure everything the shipping might require is done. Make sure you have all the required documents you will need. It would be a plus if you could find out about how shipping works in USAREC, Baltimore Battalion so that you would be prepared. The following are some important documents you will need:
- A legal identification document that shows that you are a member of the military.
- Proof that the vehicle belongs to you or that you're dependent
- A lease document to show that you leased the vehicle.
Preparing your car for Shipment
The documents alone are not sufficient to assure hitch-free shipping. You also need to prepare your vehicle for shipping. The following is what we expect you to do before we pick up your vehicle.
- Let a professional mechanic run maintenance on your vehicle to certify that it is fit for shipping.
- Check your vehicle for damage and document any discoveries. Take pictures of the state of your POV before shipping.
Military Motorcycle Shipping
If you also want to take your motorcycle to your new base in the USAREC Baltimore Battalion, you would need to employ the services of a motorcycle shipping company. Fortunately for you, A-1 Auto Transport also has the experience and provides motorcycle shipping. We are also promising you that the safety of your motorcycle will be our top priority.
Preparing your motorcycle for Shipment
If you want to ensure the safety of your motorcycle while shipping it to USAREC, Baltimore Battalion, make sure you do the following:
- Let an expert in fixing motorcycles inspect your motorcycle.
- Drain all fluids (gas, engine, etc.) from your motorcycle to avoid any incidents while shipping.
- Remove the battery and any other loose parts.
- Disable the alarm system.
When you think of a stress-free relocation to the USAREC Baltimore Battalion, you should think of using A-1 Auto Transport. We will prioritize the safety of your belongings, including your privately owned vehicles. Call us now at 1-800-452-2880 and let us deliver the best service we are known for.