Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Union City, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe and Reliable Union City Car Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
Union City is a city in the San Francisco Bay Area, and it can be found in Alameda County, California. It is situated approximately 30 miles southeast of San Francisco and 20 miles south of Oakland. On January 13, 1959, the communities of Alvarado, Decoto, and New Haven merged into one city. Union City has a population of over 72,000 residents coming from diverse backgrounds.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Union City to Portland||$486||649 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Union City to San Diego||$487||487 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Phoenix to Union City||$554||739 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Oklahoma City to Union City||$967||1613 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Dallas to Union City||$1031||1719 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Union City||$1132||2831 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Union City to Nashville||$1144||2289 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Miami to Union City||$1241||3103 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
A-1 Auto Transport in Union City, California
Union City is a melting pot of culture, and many residents acquire vehicles as a way to get around. Meanwhile, manufacturers offer cars for sale. In a populated place like this, it can be difficult to ship vehicles. At A-1 Auto Transport, we make it easy for you.
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the most trusted car shipping companies in the United States. As a trusted name in the auto shipping industry, we offer a wide range of services that you can choose from. From door-to-door shipping to terminal transport, we ship both local and international deliveries. A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping in and out of Union City, California, and to several cities in San Francisco and neighboring states.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Basics of Shipping Your Vehicle
If you are planning to transport your vehicle, it is best to know the basics of car shipping. A-1 Auto Transport is happy to orient you about the process of auto transport. Here are some reminders on what to do before you ship your vehicle:
- Prepare Your Vehicle: Clean and wash your vehicle. Remove everything that is not a permanent part of your car such as any accessories that can get dislodged or damaged during transit. Get rid of luggage, antennas, and small items hidden in every nook and cranny of the car.
- Double-Check Fuel Levels: Make sure to run the gas tank down to not more than 1/4 of the tank. Check fluid levels for leaks to minimize spills.
- Record Existing Damages: Document important details about your vehicle, including existing scratches and dents. Take pictures of them as proof in case of unforeseen disputes such as accidental damages incurred during transportation.
- Disable the Alarm: Before getting your vehicle shipped, turn off the car alarm. In case the alarm cannot be fully disabled, inform the driver how to disable it for when it goes off while the car is being delivered.
At A-1 Auto Transport, we deliver your car with the utmost care to and from Union City, California. To avail of our various shipping services and inquire about special rates, visit the A-1 Auto Transport website or call our customer service representatives today!