Transport services can be utilized from Unalaska to wherever you may need the bike to be delivered. There are many reputable transport companies throughout the area and its neighboring towns. With these companies, you can send any type of motorcycle across the country using a variety of shipping services and features.
As long as you hire a company with a reputation for being professional and safe, your cruiser should make it to its destination without any issues.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Ways to Assure a Safe Transport out of Unalaska.
- Hire a company with a good reputation and years of experience in handling motorcycles.
- Take advantage of services that will better care for your vehicle.
- Inspect your bike for existing damages prior to the release of the vehicle to the company. Take pictures of the damage.
- Clean off the bike. Make sure there is nothing in it that didn’t originally come with the vehicle when it was manufactured.
- Make sure the transport company has insurance coverage.
- Gather the driver’s contact information and give them the keys to the motorcycle.
- Only leave a ¼ of a tank of fuel or less in the bike.
- Check and top of the air in the tires and all fluids.
Hiring a reputable company approved through the DOT and with all of the proper licensing is always best for your transport. With the right company and effective preparation, your motorcycle will arrive soundly to its new location.
Will a Customized Motorcycle Affect the Transport?
Nowadays, customized motorcycles and choppers are all over the nation. So, how will a customized motorcycle affect the shipping process? It all depends on the customization of the bike. Nevertheless, almost all customized motorcycles can benefit from professional shipping services. If you have customizations done to the bike you wish to ship, explain the situation to the customer service reps before receiving a quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.