Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Twentynine Palms, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
There are more trees in Twentynine Palms than what the name suggests. It is an exotic getaway surrounded by the expansive Mojave Desert in California. Tourism has an immense impact on the city’s economy, with the Joshua Tree National Park forming one of the most significant attractions. Tagging along with your ride on a long haul across the country might sound like a crazy idea. A-1 Auto Transport offers the best solutions for shipping cars to or from Twentynine Palms, because we understand what your vehicle means to you.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Twentynine Palms to Sacramento||$378||504 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Twentynine Palms to Salt Lake City||$451||602 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Seattle to Twentynine Palms||$753||1256 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Houston to Twentynine Palms||$865||1442 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New York to Twentynine Palms||$1062||2656 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Twentynine Palms to New Orleans||$1074||1791 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Twentynine Palms to Detroit||$1097||2195 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Twentynine Palms to Jacksonville||$1157||2314 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Twentynine Palms
We have operations in most of the major towns and cities in the country. We can fetch or deliver vehicles in any address within the city.
Transport services offered in Twentynine Palms
We have the best air and boat transport solutions to help with your international shipping. Here are some of the commonly preferred standards:
- RoRo: A specialized vessel transports vehicles loaded on multiple decks on a voyage across the sea. It can handle a vast number or automobiles in one trip, which makes it the cheapest international shipping option. The handling process involves using the ship’s ramps to drive the vehicles when loading and unloading.
- Container shipping: It serves the regions where the RoRoships will not reach. It is also the best option when you need extra safety for an expensive car or classic. We can get you a dedicated container so that you can include spare parts, personal items, or household effects in the cargo.
When you have a short time frame to get a standard vehicle delivered to the other end, open-air shipping may offer the best solution. It is one of the most popular options as well as the cheapest that you can find when shipping cars to or from Twentynine Palms.
Enclosed shipping offers secure transportation for costly antiques, luxury, and high-performance sports cars. The trucks use a fully covered carriage as a safeguard from road debris and inclement weather.
When you place a door-to-door order, we will send our truck driver to fetch the car and deliver it to your residence or business premises. You can meet at the nearest parking lot if the truck cannot reach your address.
Our terminal shipping option may help you to save money on the delivery charges. You will drop-off and collect the vehicle at the agreed transportation depots in your state.
Cars that we ship
Here are just a few examples of the types of vehicles that we regularly move for our customers.
- ATVs and motorcycles
- Boats, yachts, and jet skis
- Classic, exotic, and high-end luxury cars
- Trucks, vans, and RVs
- Farm machinery and construction equipment
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
The Department of Transportation (DOT) inspects the vehicles travelling from different states. You should not keep any household goods and contraband in the car. In case you have aftermarket accessories like radio and DVD players, get them removed before shipping.
You should have a functioning car to avoid unnecessary charges. The transporter will drive your vehicle at some point in the process when loading and unloading. The following tips will help you to keep it in the best shape.
- Try to leave the gas reading at around 1/4 of the tank, which will help us to start and run the car.
- Keep the battery properly secured on the mounting bracket and make sure that it runs on a full charge.
- Top off the fluid levels in the engine, coolant, and transmission system.
- Get the fluid leaks and mechanical problems checked out by a specialist. Report any unsolved issues before giving out the vehicle.
- Make sure that you have well-inflated tires on the vehicle.
Remove the spare tire covers, grill covers, roof racks, spoilers, ground effects, and other external accessories. Fold in the side-view mirrors and retract the antenna. Disable the alarm system and remove/deactivate the toll tags and EZ-passes.
Wash the vehicle so that it becomes easy to check for imperfections during the inspection. Your report should detail every chip, dent, or scratch.
A-1 Auto Transport is an American-based company with a global footprint in vehicle moving services. We have extensive networks throughout the country to give you the best convenience when shipping cars to or from Twentynine Palms. We have a steady reputation and great relationships with all of our customers, from private vehicle owners to large corporations.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.