Turner Motorcycle Shipping
Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
There are low cost, efficient and safe ways to transport a motorcycle among all of the less reliable alternatives. If having a motorcycle delivered to another state seems too much of a hassle to do alone, with professional assistance it can be done with no problems.
Find a reputable Turner motorcycle transport company to carry out your shipping process for you.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Shipping Options Available.
- Enclosed Transport – This is considered the safest way to transport a motorcycle. The bike is protected from any potential transportation hazards and driving hazards.
- Open Air Transport – This is also a very popular method movers utilize in the transportation of their motorcycle. As long as the customer does not mind their bike being slightly exposed to the elements and driving conditions, their bike will arrive at its destination safely.
- Door to Door Delivery – This convenient method means that the bike will be picked up at a specific location and delivered to its destination.
- Terminal to Terminal Delivery – This method is very safe, reliable and cost effective. However, it can be considered less convenient for those who do not live near the depot where the bike will be delivered to.
- Crated Transport – This method may require some extra preparation before the bike can be transported. Depending on the bike, the customer may have to remove the mirrors and handlebars, drain the fluids and disconnect the battery.
What to Do before the Shipping Process Begins.
- Clean the bike of all dirt and grime.
- Remove any loose objects and accessories
- Disconnect the alarm system.
- Check the fluids, tire pressure and battery.
- Gas reading should not be above ¼ tank before transport.
- Document and list all damages to the motorcycle.
This list of priorities will ensure the safety of the motorcycle as it makes its journey. When completed, the customer will have the peace of mind they need during their travels to their new residence. The professional in charge of transporting the bike will follow a standard procedure and will deliver it safely to the location.