Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Truckee, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
A visit to Truckee will leave you energized spiritually, holistically and physically. The town offers vacationers a chance to explore inspired art, classy culinary experiences and community gatherings that help them learn more about town and its people. Visitors from California get to learn more about the areas within their state and the unique offers. A-1 Auto Transport makes it possible for vacationers to enjoy exploring the town with their car by shipping it over at a favorable rate. We focus on offering value to our customers at all times regardless of their location, locally or abroad.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Truckee to Sacramento||$100||100 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Truckee to Salt Lake City||$411||549 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Phoenix to Truckee||$575||767 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Truckee to Memphis||$1023||2047 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Truckee||$1052||2631 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Houston to Truckee||$1165||1942 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Boston to Truckee||$1165||2913 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Truckee to Miami||$1232||3080 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Truckee
Vehicle shipping in the 33.7 square mile area has been the norm for our drivers for over twenty years. They have mastered the roads in the area and can choose the fastest routes to any of the locations in Truckee. These roads are well-maintained all year long and include Interstate 80 and California State Route 89. The I-80 passes through the northern part of the town and stretches to other nearby locations. Our drivers also use the state route which passes from the north to the south to ship cars to various locations within the town.
Shipping cars to or from Truckee is not restricted to the town but extends to other cities that neighbor the town. These cities include Nevada City and Grass Valley which can be accessed using the interstate road and other county roads.
Types of cars we ship to or from Truckee
The A-1 Auto Transport team in Truckee has shipped hundreds of vehicles to locations within the town and beyond. We have handled single and multiple units for over twenty years successfully. When shipping, we often use open and enclosed trailers which can accommodate vehicles of all tonnages. Some of the vehicles we have handled are all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, cargo vans, jet skis, electric cars, RVs, classic cars, salvaged vehicles, motorhomes, ATVs, luxury vehicles, motorcycles and sedans among others.
Preparing your car for transportation to Truckee
Early preparation assures vehicle owners of a smooth process when shipping cars to or from Truckee. Here are some tips to help you get your car ready.
- Request for a bill of lading. Vehicle owners are entitled to have a copy of the bill of lading before their cars are shipped off to another location. Check and confirm that the document is valid before signing it.
- Make a new set of keys. It is advisable to have an extra set of car keys made before the shipping date. The spare keys will come in handy in case your auto shipper loses or misplaces your original key while in transit.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
We offer a wide collection of car transportation services to individuals and companies shipping cars to or from Truckee. Some of these services are listed below.
- City to city shipping: A-1 Auto Transport ships automobiles to the major cities in the fifty states in the US and abroad. We move small and large vehicles to various cities using state-of-the-art transport trailers. Our drivers deliver the cars to your driveway or the nearest terminal facility for your benefit. Vehicle owners seeking to move their cars to cities abroad can also take advantage of our high quality services to move automobiles all year round. Additionally, costs for shipping from city to city is reasonable for both individuals and companies.
- Interstate vehicle towing: Do you need a reliable towing company to move your car? You are in the right place! A-1 Auto Transport has been offering vehicle towing services nationwide for more than two decades. The vehicles we tow are of varied sizes and are moved using modern tow trucks. Our drivers have mastered the roads leading to the fifty states in the US, and can tow your vehicle within the shortest time possible. We have also incorporated the latest towing technology in the packages we offer resulting in high quality services at all times. Some of the vehicles we tow include recreational vehicles and motorcycles among others.
About A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is a leader in the vehicle moving industry within the region and beyond. We have a large customer base that spreads across the world making us the #1 auto shipper globally. Our services focus on quality and great customer service to all our clients. We have also invested in modern car carriers that can ship one or more vehicles at the same time.
A-1 Auto Transport guarantees car owners top-notch services throughout the year. Contact us today for a quote at no cost!