Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Troy, New York
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Troy Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Troy is a city in the western part of New York’s Rensselaer County, forming the Capital District along with Schenectady, Albany, and Saratoga counties. Like many of the surrounding cities in the area, Troy’s early history is a story of a town fueled by industrialism, an identity which it struggled to maintain in later years as many of the jobs moved to more suburban areas of the state and other parts of the country.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Troy to Washington, D.C.||$372||372 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Troy to Indianapolis||$590||787 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Troy to Jacksonville||$650||1084 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Miami Beach to Troy||$859||1433 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New Orleans to Troy||$861||1435 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Salt Lake City to Troy||$1101||2202 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Troy to San Antonio||$1156||1928 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Troy to San Francisco||$1172||2932 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Troy Vehicle Transport Companies
- Remove Detachable Accessories – The basic rule of thumb for removing accessories when having a car shipped is that if it can be removed, it should be removed. This includes any type of rooftop racks for luggage or sports equipment, custom parts, GPS units & media players, spoilers and antennas. If you have a delicate accessory that can’t be removed, you should contact the company you intend to use and ask if they have an enclosed transport option that can accommodate your request.
- Understanding Deposits – Professional auto transporters will require a deposit before moving your vehicle, but make sure you have a detailed contract in hand before handing over any payment. The deposit will generally run anywhere from 25% to 50% of the total cost, with the balance due on delivery.
- Inoperable Vehicles – If you have a car that doesn’t start or has mechanical issues, mention this as early as possible (preferably when requesting a quote) since specialized equipment is required to load it onto and off of the carrier. Not every company has this capability or offers the service so make sure you shop around for a local transporter that does.
For more information visit the City of Troy official website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Troy Auto Transport Companies Directory
Tim Stears Auto Transport
Tim Stears has been in the car shipping business since 1985 and is an especially good local option for any snowbirds or seasonal travelers that need a car hauled anywhere on the East Coast. They move compact, midsize, full size and oversize vehicles.
330 New York 67
Amsterdam, NY 12010
United Road Services
A long distance hauling and logistics specialist near Tory, United Road has a wide selection of auto shipping services available in Rensselaer County. The move cars all over the country, both to and from cities in New York state.
438 Creble Rd.
Selkirk, NY 12158
Capital District Towing
Capital District Towing has local tow services available around the clock, but they also provide flatbed auto shipping options. They also have local car storage facilities and move heavy equipment and larger vehicles.
90 Watervliet Ave.
Albany, NY 12206
Troy Auto Transport Resources
Cheapest Gas Prices In Troy – Find the local gas stations in Troy with the best prices. A very helpful resource from Motor Trend magazine.
Hudson Valley Cruise – Discover local car show and event information with this helpful site that also features a blog, forums and local calendar to keep you abreast of what’s going on in the local auto scene.
Related Information & FAQ
Troy includes ZIP codes
12180, 12181, 12182, 12183.