- Freight Shipping To And From Texas
- Texas Freight Shipping Rates
- Texas Freight Shipping Cost & Time To Ship
- How Much Does Freight Shipping In Texas Cost?
- Texas Freight Transport Services
- Reach Out To Us
Freight Shipping to and from Texas
Texas Freight Shipping Rates
You may be familiar with some of the shipping options we offer when transporting automobiles. However, we offer additional services that are not confined to automobiles or specific types of equipment. This shipping service is known as freight shipping. In freight shipping, you will have no size or weight constraints when shipping your goods to another location.
Texas Freight Shipping Cost & Time To Ship
|To / From Texas||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Houston, TX To Bear, DE||1512 miles||$2,721.96 - $3,326.84||4 - 6 Days|
|San Antonio, TX To Hoover, AL||857 miles||$1,543.86 - $1,886.94||3 - 5 Days|
|Dallas, TX To Colorado Springs, CO||724 miles||$1,303.38 - $1,593.02||2 - 4 Days|
|Austin, TX To Florence, KY||1116 miles||$2,008.80 - $2,455.20||3 - 5 Days|
|Fort Worth, TX To O'Fallon, MO||649 miles||$1,168.38 - $1,428.02||2 - 4 Days|
|El Paso, TX To Las Vegas, NV||730 miles||$1,314.54 - $1,606.66||2 - 4 Days|
|Arlington, TX To Fairmont, WV||1208 miles||$2,175.66 - $2,659.14||4 - 6 Days|
|Corpus Christi, TX To Lewiston, ME||2186 miles||$3,936.42 - $4,811.18||6 - 8 Days|
|Plano, TX To Pocatello, ID||1351 miles||$2,431.98 - $2,972.42||4 - 6 Days|
|Laredo, TX To Spring Valley, NV||1338 miles||$2,409.66 - $2,945.14||4 - 6 Days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
How Much Does Freight Shipping in Texas Cost?
The fee you pay is entirely based on the circumstances when it comes to shipping. Among them are:
- Demand and Supply: If the number of new drivers on the market gradually declines, supply is limited. As a result, freight costs are constantly rising in comparison to past years. In terms of demand, if there are more products ready for delivery than trucks to convey them, prices may rise.
- Emergency Shipping: The cost of transporting a last-minute shipment is relatively high. So, if it's possible, plan ahead of time for your shipments.
- Distance Covered: In general, the longer your cargo must travel, the higher the expense.
- Poor Weather Conditions: When bad weather strikes, Texas shipping companies that need to get their goods out the door have even fewer options. This typically leads to price increases.
Texas Freight Transport Services
Some of the different freight shipping options available in Texas include:
- Less Than Truckload: Our complete LTL Freight Shipping services are ideal for determining how to send your products, no matter how small, in the most cost-effective and efficient manner possible. We can assist you with either residential or commercial freight transit.
- Truckload Freight: This freight class specializes in transporting semi-trailer loads (STL) or full truckloads (FTL) for a single customer or business.
- Ocean Freight: Ocean freight is the most affordable method of moving goods across the world. You can also pick between FCL and LCL freight services.
- Intermodal Rail Freight: Rail freight may also be transported to most places in North America due to the quality railroad infrastructure in Canada and the United States.
Reach Out to Us
Call us at 1-888-230-9116 to chat with a customer service agent and learn more about our shipping services. We will also provide you with a no-obligation FREE QUOTE and competitive Texas trucking rates.
Frequently Asked Questions
We can help ship your freight to the 1200 cities in towns in Texas. We can also help pick up freights from there to be shipped to any other part of the United States and beyond.
There are different factors that determine the cost of shipping freight to or from Texas. Some of them are the following:
- Freight mode
- Freight weight
- Route and distance
- Other shipping preferences
The cost of air freight will be more than other modes of transportation, especially when shipping large items. Similarly, full truckload (FTL) shipping will cost more than less than truckload (FTL) for a few items. Use our free quote tool to get an estimate for your freight shipping.
How long it takes depends on where you are shipping to and from, what transportation modes you used, and whether it's FTL or LTL shipping. Land freight will take longer compared to air freight and when you opt for LTL shipping, you should bear in mind that the carrier will have to fill their truck or container with the freights of other customers and also be obligated to deliver them alongside yours. This may cause some delays and more transit time for your freight.
The chargeable weight of your freight is calculated using either the gross weight or volumetric weight. Gross weight is the combination of the weight of your shipment, the packaging as well as the pallets used. Volumetric weight is calculated from the volume (l x b x h) of the shipment divided by the density ratio of the shipment mode.