How To Ship Your Tesla.
Test driving that new Tesla at the dealership might have seemed interesting, but driving the brand new car cross country is much more taxing than it sounds. Car shipping, then, is the way to conveniently get it home, but not before dealing with the small issue of choosing a reliable company for your prized possession. Regardless of the age, almost everyone has an emotional relationship with their vehicle, and handing it over to just anyone to transport is out of the question. Luckily, our company is always at hand to do the dirty work and get the vehicle safely to its destination.
We are one of the most experienced companies in the market, with staff who have handled thousands of shipments across the country over the years. Even then, we still treat every order and vehicle with the respect and level of detail it deserves. We believe apart from having their vehicle shipped safely home, every individual has their own unique needs. It is in meeting these needs that our company stands out from the competition.Our biggest priorities are excellent service delivery and customer service.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
We offer an extensive pre-shipping consultation. Before the actual car shipping begins, we will always give our best in terms of advice and information to the client so that they have everything they need to make an informed decision. There are many points of consideration for any typical shipping experience.We will go through everything with the client, answering any questions that might arise and offering expert advice every step of the way.For overseas shipment, we take care of everything for the client and all they have to do is to wait for their vehicle to be picked up. We handle the customs paperwork, the loading and the unloading, as well as storage as per the requests of the client.
One of the biggest worries whether one is doing local or international shipment is what happens in case their vehicle is damaged. While this is highly unlikely regardless of the shipping option chosen, in the unfortunate even of damage to one’s car, all vehicles transported by us are fully insured, with no deductibles on the part of the client. Whether the carrier is open or closed, the vehicle will be insured fully. We are always open to showing proof of our insurance and the level of liability our company takes on. However, we encourage customers to inform us of everything regarding the state of the vehicle beforehand
Our shipments vary in prices and time depending on the distance between pickup and destination. Here are some of our average shipment durations;
- 2500-3000 miles takes between 6 and 7 days
- 200-2500 miles takes 5 or 6 days
- 1500-2000 miles takes 4 to 5 days
- 1000-1500 miles takes between 3 and 4 days
- 500-1000 miles takes 2 to 3 days
- 100-500 miles takes between 1 and 2 days
Throughout the journey, we maintain constant communication with our clients, giving timely answers and updates on the state and progress of their shipments.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory