- Freight Shipping To And From Tennessee
- Tennessee Freight Shipping Rates
- Tennessee Freight Shipping Cost & Time To Ship
- How Much Does Freight Shipping In Tennessee Cost?
- Tennessee Freight Transport Services
- Talk To Us
Freight Shipping to and from Tennessee
Tennessee Freight Shipping Rates
You may be familiar with some of the shipping options we offer when transporting your vehicle. A-1 Auto Transport shipping provides additional services and is not limited to automobiles or specific types of equipment. This is known as freight shipping. There are no size or weight constraints during the shipping process in freight shipping.
Tennessee Freight Shipping Cost & Time To Ship
|To / FromTennessee||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Nashville-Davidson, TN To Raleigh, NC||538 miles||$970.02 - $1,185.58||2 - 4 Days|
|Memphis, TN To Ann Arbor city, MI||738 miles||$1,328.94 - $1,624.26||2 - 4 Days|
|Knoxville, TN To Rio Rancho, NM||1410 miles||$2,539.62 - $3,103.98||4 - 6 Days|
|Chattanooga, TN To Cranston, RI||1003 miles||$1,806.66 - $2,208.14||3 - 5 Days|
|Clarksville, TN To South Fulton, GA||304 miles||$547.92 - $669.68||1 - 3 Days|
|Murfreesboro, TN To Portland, ME||1205 miles||$2,169.36 - $2,651.44||4 - 6 Days|
|Franklin, TN To Hobbs, NM||1054 miles||$1,897.38 - $2,319.02||3 - 5 Days|
|Jackson, TN To Oyster Bay, NY||1053 miles||$1,895.58 - $2,316.82||3 - 5 Days|
|Johnson City, TN To Lincoln, NE||1030 miles||$1,854.54 - $2,266.66||3 - 5 Days|
|Bartlett, TN To Charlotte, NC||606 miles||$1,092.24 - $1,334.96||2 - 4 Days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
How Much Does Freight Shipping in Tennessee Cost?
At the end of the day, the rate you pay depends entirely on your situation. Among them are the following:
- Demand and Supply: If the number of new drivers available is steadily declining – supply is low. As a result, prices are continuously higher than in previous years. Furthermore, having more items ready for shipment than vehicles available to transport them might cause prices to rise in terms of demand.
- Emergency Shipping: The level of urgency required to transport this last-minute shipment is prohibitively expensive. It's preferable to plan ahead of time for your shipments if possible.
- Distance Covered: In general, the longer your freight needs to travel, the more it will cost; nevertheless, make sure it has a better rate-per-mile (RPM).
- Poor Weather Conditions: When terrible weather conditions occur, shippers who need to get their shipment out the door have significantly fewer options. This usually results in price hikes.
Tennessee Freight Transport Services
Some of the different freight shipping options available in Tennessee include:
- Less Than Truckload: This is a popular mode of freight shipping since it is incredibly cost-effective, dependable, and fast. LTL freight shipping enables businesses to consolidate their freight with other businesses, saving them the cost of using the whole truckload.
- Full Truckload Freight: This method of freight shipment is appropriate for items that require ample space or special conditions and items that need to get to their destination sooner.
- Ocean Freight: Ocean freight is the most cost-effective method of moving goods worldwide. You can also choose between FCL and LCL shipping options.
- Intermodal Rail Freight: Rail freight can also be transported to most locations in North America due to the extensive rail systems in Canada and the United States.
Talk to Us
To know more about what we offer, call us at 1-800-452-2880 and speak with a customer service representative. We will also provide you with a FREE QUOTE.