Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Telluride, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Telluride Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Telluride stretches itself around a magnificent environment featuring Victorian-style architecture with lush greenery and rolling hills towering above the landscape. It is among the most popular resort towns in Colorado. A-1 Auto Transport offers the safest and most reliable solutions for shipping cars to or from Telluride.
Areas covered in Telluride
We have the best coverage in the region, running from all neighborhoods to global destinations.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Telluride to Denver||$330||330 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Telluride to San Francisco||$657||1096 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Telluride to Kansas City||$660||881 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Portland to Telluride||$677||1129 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Houston to Telluride||$720||1200 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Telluride to Detroit||$957||1595 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Telluride to Philadelphia||$1002||2005 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Telluride to Miami Beach||$1139||2278 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Transport services offered in Telluride
It may take several hours, days or even weeks to drive from one part of the country to the next. You cannot afford to spend that much time behind the wheel if you all you need to do is deliver the vehicle to a new destination. We have an affordable moving solution using the open-air standard.
The enclosed trucks can guarantee better safety for your classic, luxury, and high-performance race cars. Our fleet uses modern equipment to secure the loading and unloading process. The air-compressed suspension systems will help to give the vehicles a smooth ride on rough roads.
The following is a list of options available for vehicle owners when planning a move to any part of the world.
- Roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) standard: It is the cheapest international shipping option. We use a high-volume vessel to move thousands of vehicles across the sea. RoRo describes how a team of handlers will drive the cars on and off the ship when loading and unloading.
- Containerized shipping: A container helps to secure the cargo in transit by shielding it from the elements and against contact with potential hazards. You can opt between a shared and an exclusive option. Sharing is a good idea if you want to reign in the cost to ship.
You can have a remarkable experience by choosing from any of our set of delivery options when shipping cars to or from Telluride.
- Door-to-door shipping will send our representative to fetch and deliver the vehicle at any convenient point that you choose, such as your residence.
- For the terminal shipping option to work effectively, you should find it easy to reach a transportation depot in Colorado for the drop-off/pickup.
Types of cars that we ship
We can deliver ordinary sedans and station wagons, SUVs, trucks, vans and minivans, tractors, farm machinery, boats, freight cargo and more.
How to prepare a car for shipping
Find out if you might need to prepare any paperwork by visiting the relevant Directorate of Motor Vehicles (DMV). Get all the necessary information on vehicle registration, driver’s license, and state taxes.
Take out all the personal items, household goods, and valuables from the vehicle. The insurance policy will not protect such effects from possible losses or damage during the transit process.
Clean the vehicle so that you can have a thorough inspection process. The transporter should note down all the pre-existing cosmetic damage to the vehicle on the Bill of Lading. You can take photographs of all sides using a smartphone or dedicated camera. Remember to include date stamps on all the records.
Any damage that happens to custom accessories like DVD players, GPS, spoilers, grills and ground effects may not fall under the insurance protection. We recommend that you take them out and make separate transport arrangements.
Keeping the vehicle in running shape may help you avoid any extra charges. Try to run a working maintenance check on the engine oil, coolant, anti-freeze, transmission fluid, battery, and tires. Leave about a quarter of gas in the tank, which will allow the transporter to start and drive the car when necessary.
Fold in the side-view mirrors and retract the antenna. Cover all the loose parts on the exterior to protect them from possible damage. Prepare a spare set of keys that you should hand over to the truck driver at the collection.
Disable the alarm system and deactivate the toll tags and parking passes. Note down the current odometer reading and confirm all the contact and delivery addresses before giving out the vehicle.
Why you should choose A-1 Auto Transport
Here are some of the main reasons that make us your best choice when shipping cars to or from Telluride.
- We have more than 20 years of industry experience, which makes us better at everything that we do.
- We have GPS tracking and insurance protection on every service that you choose apart from when you have a salvage vehicle.
- A-1 Auto Transport is a legit company. You can confirm our license records from this link to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.