Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Sumter County, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Sumter County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The decision to hire A-1 Auto Transport to ship your car is one you will never regret! We are knowledgeable about shipping all manner of vehicles and equipment, including oversize vehicles. Our team provides vehicle moving services in Florida and specifically to the 118, 577 residents of Sumter County. We are committed to bridging the gap between affordable prices and quality services by providing shipping options that have the customer in mind.
Read on to learn more.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Orlando to Sumter County||56$||56 miles||1-2 days|
|Sumter County to New Orleans||451$||601 miles||3-5 days|
|Sumter County to Houston||694$||925 miles||3-5 days|
|Sumter County to Columbus||725$||967 miles||3-5 days|
|Sumter County to Dallas||631$||1051 miles||4-6 days|
|Boston to Sumter County||776$||1293 miles||4-6 days|
|Albuquerque to Sumter County||1018$||1697 miles||5-7 days|
|Sacramento to Sumter County||1142$||2855 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Sumter County
Our deep knowledge of the 580 square miles that make up Sumter County gives us a competitive edge over other shippers. We have been shipping cars to or from Sumter County for many years through the U.S routes and state roads that serve the area. When shipping to nearby cities, our drivers often use Interstate 75. At times they use U.S Route 301 as an alternative route when picking up or dropping off vehicles in the area.
State roads that run across the county and the greater area of Florida make access to nearby counties possible. Some of the adjacent counties we ship to include Marion County to the north, Lake County to the east, Polk County to the southeast, Pasco County to the southwest, Citrus County to the west, and Hernando County to the west. When shipping vehicles to these counties, we use state routes 44, 48, 50, and 471.
We offer diverse options for vehicle owners shipping cars to or from Sumter County. Here are some that you can check out.
- Container shipping: We offer secure shipping of vehicles by use of containers. The containers can transport both vehicles and motorcycles to near and far off locations. Although a bit expensive when compared to RoRo shipping, it offers better protection during transportation.
- Roll on Roll off shipping: We often use RoRo shipping when moving vehicles by ship. The vessels can accommodate hundreds of vehicles making them ideal for multiple car shipping. If you are looking for a cheaper option to move your vehicle abroad, this is an ideal option.
- Door to door transport: Having your car delivered all the way to your doorstep is an easy option when using A-1 Auto Transport. We arrange for pick up of the vehicle from your current location to the new one at your convenience. Typically, this delivery option is more expensive than having the vehicle dropped off at a terminal facility.
Ship with us!
We are the best at shipping cars to or from Sumter County! Our twenty years-plus in the auto transport industry has made us a reliable shipping company. We have a large fleet of trucks to move vehicles locally and internationally. To find out more about us and get a free quote, contact us today!
Zip codes included in Sumter County
- 33513 -Bushnell
- 33514 -Center Hill
- 33521- Coleman
- 32162- Lady Lake
- 32163- Lady Lake
- 33538 -Lake Panasoffke
- 34484 -Oxford
- 33597- Ridge Manor Estates
- 33585- Sumterville
- 32162 -The Villages
- 32163- The Villages
- 33597 -Webster
- 34785- Wildwood