Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
To productively transport a motorcycle, certain obligations need to be met by the shipping company as well as the customer. The top priority on both ends should be the safety of the motorcycle.
Before taking on the task of transporting a motorcycle away from the City of Star, do some research. Look for a shipping company that can do the task without hesitation while offering low rates.
Typically, a shipping service has a few different options available to anyone who needs to transport a bike. Some shipping companies will offer great deals to their customers, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they are doing the job. Always ask the company if there are any specific policies or procedures to be aware of. Then ask how their pickup and delivery process works, as well as their payment and deposit procedures.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Follow These Amazing Tips for the Best Shipping Experience.
- Customer service should be friendly, helpful and experienced.
- The company should uphold good reviews and ratings on the Internet.
- Insurance for the shipping process should be available.
- The shipping services should include various means of transport to choose from.
- Ask the transport company about the route they plan on taking and how long it will take to get the bike delivered safely.
- Ask the transporter if they carry the proper state licensing and DOT approval. You may also call the BBB to see if they’re approved.
- Don’t ever give money upfront for services. This could very well lead to disaster if you fall victim to a con artist.
- The transport company should have an easily navigated website full of information. This should include accurate contact information.