Safe And Reliable Stafford County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
You can get a full recount of the American civil war and interesting historical facts in the museums situated in Falmouth in Stafford County. The county is also a hiking, hunting and fishing spot for the kind who love the outdoors. A-1 Auto Transport makes moving and touring the county easy by shipping cars to or from Stafford County and the greater state of Virginia.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Stafford County to Phoenix||$105||105 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Denver to Stafford County||$179||179 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Stafford County to Philadelphia||$182||182 miles||1 - 2 days|
|New York to Stafford County||$268||268 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Stafford County to Jacksonville||$498||664 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Des Moines to Stafford County||$630||1051 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Stafford County to Kansas City||$642||1071 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Houston to Stafford County||$834||1390 miles||4 - 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our stress-free solutions
Our open-air shipping provides a low-cost option for transporting your everyday-use car. It’s the most frequent hauling option used when shipping cars to or from Stafford County. Your car gets driven onto one of our rigs, which have a large capacity of 8-12 vehicles. Elements like harsh weather can cause aesthetic damage on your high-value luxury. It is best to use enclosed shipping to get extra protection for your vehicle or even expensive motorcycle.
Beyond Virginia borders, we ship cars internationally. International shipping has only a few options. You can opt for either air freight or sea freight. Air freight is best when it comes to expedited deliveries. Sea freight is cheaper but slower than air freight. For some additional protection, containerized shipping is preferred to RoRo service.
- Flexible deliveries: Get your car delivered using our convenient door-to-door delivery or cheaper terminal-to-terminal delivery service.
- Non-op and salvage car towing: We ship all types and brands of vehicles. Our specialized equipment enables us to handle inoperable cars with utmost safety. We also do:
- SUV and sedan car hauling
- RV and motorhome auto transportation
- Boat and yacht hauling
- ATV shipping
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Important planning tips
When shipping cars to or from Stafford County you will find the following useful.
- Plan and take enough time to learn about the county. The county website has many useful government resources. These will also help you with the directions, attractions and other important information.
- Check the state DMV website from this list for information about driving and owning a car in Virginia.
- If you are shipping a non-operable car, tell the transporter in advance. These cars need special equipment to load them onto the transport trucks. You should otherwise have your car in good running condition before shipping.
- Give your car a good clean before pick-up and empty it of all personal items and valuables. The transporter should inspect your car on pick up. You will sign an inspection report and keep a copy for yourself.
- Make sure that the shipper has the right addresses by calling to confirm this. Get the driver’s number from the company. The driver should call you within 48 hours of delivery. Make sure that you are available at that time.
- Remember to get there early when dropping or picking your car. If you can’t make it yourself, have somebody that you trust on your behalf.
You are in luck!
We are giving you a chance to ship with us! Grab your free, no-obligation quote and let us get started. Channel all your concerns and queries to us on 1-800-452-2880.
Zip codes included in Stafford County
- 22554- Boswell’s Corner
- 22406- Southern Gateway
- 22554- Stafford
- 22556- Stafford