Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Springfield, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Springfield Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
If you need a vehicle shipped to or from southwestern Ohio, this guide will help you find an experienced and affordable local option. This guide is designed for Springfield Ohio and Clark County and features tips for working with car shipping companies and a directory of transport companies in the area.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Springfield to Philadelphia||$384||513 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Springfield to New York||$435||580 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Springfield to Washington, D.C.||$446||446 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Jacksonville to Springfield||$622||830 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New Orleans to Springfield||$663||885 miles||3 – 5 days|
|San Antonio to Springfield||$772||1287 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Springfield to Salt Lake City||$1000||1667 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Springfield to Los Angeles||$1098||2197 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Springfield Vehicle Transport Companies
- Cleanliness Counts – Before your vehicle is picked up and loaded onto the transport trailer, it should be thoroughly cleaned, both inside and out. We know, it may seem counterintuitive to make your car look great before it’s about to be hauled several hundred or even thousands of miles. The reason that it matters is because the driver that’s moving your car will need to assess and document the condition of the vehicle. If there are any scratches, dents, dings, they’ll want to make sure it’s mentioned in the contract so they’re not liable. (It should also be noted that most carriers will not move a vehicle that is leaking.) The inside of the vehicle should be clean so that nothing is moving around inside while it’s being moved, potentially causing damage to the interior.
- Car Alarms – Antitheft devices and car alarms should be disabled before the driver loads your car for transport. The most common way to transport vehicles is with several of them on a large open-air carrier. Bumps on the highway or even the throttle of a large truck can often be enough to set off a car alarm and you can imagine the problems that would arise with 8-12 car alarms going off at once! If you need a vehicle shipped and there is absolutely no way to disable or turn off an antitheft device, you should make special arrangements with the shipper beforehand. In some cases, they may be willing to make an exception if it doesn’t cause them too much trouble. See the next tip below for further explanation on what types of special cases should be communicated with the auto transport company.
- Special Cases – As with a car alarm that cannot be disabled, there are other circumstances which also warrant making arrangements with the carrier ahead of time. Non-running and inoperable vehicles require the use of special equipment to be loaded onto a transport truck so, if a vehicle is unable to be driven, your first question to the shipper should be whether or not they can move it for you. Not all companies will move an inoperable vehicle and there is sometimes an additional charge. Similarly, if you need an oversize vehicle or heavy machinery moved, that’s also considered a specialty service and should be mentioned on the website of companies that are capable of moving large vehicles. The same thing applies to shipping across the country or overseas. Some car shippers only operate within a few states and many nationwide carriers do not have service to Alaska and Hawaii. International auto delivery comes with its own set of challenges so make you find an experienced company if you need a car shipped to another country.
To find other local services offered by businesses in the area, visit the official website for the City of Springfield.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Springfield, OH Auto Transport Company Directory
Taylor Auto Transport Inc
A nationwide vehicle shipper with 9 years of experience, Taylor Auto Transport is located in nearby Dayton. They are fully licensed and insured and offer free price quotes through their website.
3523 E 3rd St
Dayton, OH 45403
Knights Towing & Transport LLC
A 24 hour towing and transport company out of Marysville, Knights Towing ships vehicles throughout the lower 48 states. They are also an ASE certified repair shop and are an AAA approved towing service.
1241 E Ash St
Piqua, OH 45356
United Road Services: Marysville
One of the more established names in the car shipping industry, United Road provides nationwide transport services, including shipping to Alaska. They move cars for any customer, including private owners, collectors and auto dealerships.
21803 Northwest Pkwy
Marysville, OH 43040
Springfield includes ZIP codes
43925, 44443, 45501, 45502, 45503, 45504, 45505, 45506.