The City of Southaven is a wonderful place for motorcyclists. Many motorcyclists thoroughly enjoy cruising around Mississippi checking out the scenery. Southaven, in particular, has a great town center and many other great attractions. If you plan on moving to the city, having your motorcycle transported there is definitely in your best interest.
With Southaven being on the border of Tennessee and so close to the big City of Memphis, there are plenty of transport companies to get quotes from. After a little research and some careful consideration, you are certain to find a transport company that will safely transport your motorcycle to Southaven.
The Many Great Motorcycle Transport Methods to Consider
Choosing a method of transport for your motorcycle is equally as important as finding a company you feel safe with. All motorcycle transport methods vary and some of them are seemingly safer than others. However, the prices will also vary and you will need to keep your budget in mind when choosing.
- Open Air Shipping- a method of transport where the bike is placed on top of an open flatbed trailer. This leaves the bike open to the possibility of poor road and weather conditions.
- Crated Shipping- this method is a very safe option, but requires a lot of attention to the preparation of the bike before the shipping process. The bike will be placed on a wooden pallet, strapped down, and then placed within a container.
- Enclosed Shipping- the motorcycle is placed within an enclosed container for shipment.
- Terminal to Terminal- this is a service where you will need to drop the bike off at a shipping terminal nearby. It will then be delivered to another shipping terminal closest to Southaven.
- Door to Door- this is a service where the company comes to pick the bike up from wherever it is stored and then takes it to its new home in Southaven.
Transport Companies nearest to Southaven
Hansen & Adkins Auto Transport
2440 Dunn Rd.
Memphis, TN 38114
DNL Auto Transport LLC.
Gys Towing and Transport LLC
1710 Barcrest Rd.
Memphis, TN 38134
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.