Motorcycle transport is a reliable method of getting your bike shipped out of South Saint Paul if you choose a trustworthy company. Check the Internet for the reviews and ratings the company holds.
Past customers will sometimes write a review on a company if they feel the company did an exceptional job, or if they feel the company failed to do their job.
With a little knowledge of the different shipping methods available and other pertinent information, motorcycle shipment will be made easy. Make sure that you are aware of your budget and find a shipping company that you can trust to ship the bike.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Assortment of Shipping Methods Available.
There are many different shipping methods used for motorcycles. However, some of them are more popular options than others. Some of these methods are also safer which might cause a little boost in the rate, which could be worth it if you want the safest option for your motorcycle. The shipping company might also offer insurance for another small charge.
- Enclosed shipping is when the motorcycle is placed into a container for shipment.
- Crated shipping is when the bike is drained of all fluids then strapped to a wooden pallet. The battery must also be disconnected. The motorcycle is then placed into an enclosed trailer.
- Open air shipping is when the motorcycle is placed on a flatbed trailer. This leaves it exposed to the possibility of poor weather and road conditions.
- Terminal to terminal requires the motorcycle to be dropped off at a terminal close to home and
- Door to door transport is exactly what it sounds like. The motorcycle will be picked up from any address you specify and then dropped off wherever you’d like.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?