Safe And Reliable South Carolina Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
To have motorcycle shipped to South Carolina, one must choose a trustworthy shipping company. With a little research, that can be done quite easily. A company’s reviews and ratings speak volumes about them so always be sure to check out what past customers though about the company’s services.
The coastline in South Carolina is one to be desired by motorcyclists. With a lot of long scenic routes to be ridden on, any motorcyclist will surely enjoy what South Carolina has to offer. Just make sure that you look up the motorcycle laws for the state before hitting the road.
What Must Be Done to the Motorcycle Before Shipment
Prior to shipping a motorcycle to South Carolina, there will be several things that will need to be done. These requirements are easy to fulfill and are standard for most shipping methods. Crated shipping is the only method with different requirements.
- Crated shipping will require that the motorcycle be released of all fluids. The battery must also be disconnected during the shipment.
- If there is an alarm system on the bike, make sure to disable it.
- The gas tank should not exceed a ¼ of a tank.
- Inspect the motorcycle for damage prior to shipping. Note any dents or scratches and take pictures for your own reference.
- Check all fluids, the tire pressure and the battery.
- Remove any unnecessary items or anything loose.
- Wash the motorcycle and make sure it is clean.
South Carolina Motorcycle Transport Companies
100 Sylvania Dr.
Taylors, SC 29687
Bluffton, SC 29910
1625 Charleston Hwy.
West Columbia, SC 29169
1017 Pocket Rd.
Darlington, SC 29532
1924 Ruby Rd.
Hartsville, SC 29550
- Goose Creek
- Hilton Head Island
- Mount Pleasant
- Myrtle Beach
- North Augusta
- North Charleston
- Rock Hill
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?