Safe And Reliable South Carolina Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
To have motorcycle shipped to South Carolina, one must choose a trustworthy shipping company. With a little research, that can be done quite easily. A company's reviews and ratings speak volumes about them so always be sure to check out what past customers thought about the company's services.
The coastline in South Carolina is one to be desired by motorcyclists. With a lot of long scenic routes to be ridden on, any motorcyclist will surely enjoy what South Carolina has to offer. Just make sure that you look up the motorcycle laws for the state before hitting the road.
What Must Be Done to the Motorcycle Before Shipment
Prior to shipping a motorcycle to South Carolina, there will be several things that will need to be done. These requirements are easy to fulfill and are standard for most shipping methods. Crated shipping is the only method with different requirements.
- Crated shipping will require that the motorcycle is released of all fluids. The battery must also be disconnected during the shipment.
- If there is an alarm system on the bike, make sure to disable it.
- The gas tank should not exceed a ¼ of a tank.
- Inspect the motorcycle for damage prior to shipping. Note any dents or scratches and take pictures for your own reference.
- Check all fluids, the tire pressure, and the battery.
- Remove any unnecessary items or anything loose.
- Wash the motorcycle and make sure it is clean.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
South Carolina Motorcycle Transport Companies
Auto Transport, LLC
100 Sylvania Dr.
Taylors, SC 29687
T & J Auto Transport
Bluffton, SC 29910
All American Auto Transport Inc.
1625 Charleston Hwy.
West Columbia, SC 29169
Careys Auto Transport Inc.
1017 Pocket Rd.
Darlington, SC 29532
Mozingo Auto Transport
1924 Ruby Rd.
Hartsville, SC 29550