If you are looking to spend some time exploring South America and you have an RV, consider hiring a professional RV shipping company to make your experience even more memorable.
There are a few ways to ship an RV, but the method of shipping is left up to the customer. Professional RV shipping companies can ship your RV to South America safely and with ease.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Types of Vehicles RV Shipping Companies Transport.
- Travel trailers.
- Fifth wheels.
- Pop up campers.
- Class A,B, & C motorhomes.
- Recreational vehicles.
- Folding camping trailers.
- Camper vans.
- Teardrop trailers.
- Toy haulers.
How to Prepare Your Recreational Vehicle for Transport.
Preparing your RV for transport is important because it will ensure that there are no hang ups while your RV is in transit. Make sure to secure everything. This includes latches, drawers, windows, doors, vents and awnings. If you have anything of value inside of the trailer, remove them and ship them by some other means.
Prior to the ship date, make sure you wash your RV of any dirt and deposits. This will make it easier for you to spot minor imperfections such as small dents and scratches. After the RV is washed, take pictures and give copies to the shipping company.
What is the Cost of Shipping?
The cost of transporting an RV to South America is different for everyone. Typically, an agent can calculate a quote in roughly fifteen minutes. Before hiring just anyone to ship your RV to South America, make sure you collect three quotes from three different companies.
The weight of the RV, distance and the method used to ship the RV all effect how much shipping will cost. Reputable RV shipping companies know how important it is for you to get your RV to South America so they make their prices flexible and affordable. Reputable companies also offer deals to first time shoppers, military personnel, and the elderly.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory