How To Ship Your Motorcycle To Or From Brunei
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- For motorcycle shipping, the average cost is $1500 but in case of more expensive and insured ones, it might cost around $3000. Taxes are additional costs.
- It is better to ship it from New York or East coast with shared container shipping
Brunei is a sovereign state in South East Asia, located on the Island of Borneo. Sharing a large part of the coastline with South China Sea, it is close to Indonesia and Malaysia. Shipping the motorcycle to Brunei is comparatively easier as it has proper import and export laws in place. Additionally, with good trade relations with USA, there are lesser restrictions as compared to other Asian countries.
However, it is imperative to work with an international auto shipper such as our company, as we understand the nuances and are experienced at long distance international shipping of vehicles. We take pride in the fact that our company, A-1 Auto Transport service has been in business for over 2 decades and we have shipped to nearly all countries of the world. With excellent customer service and strong network of shipping agents in almost all countries, shipping with us is a breeze.
Shipping Requirements in Brunei
Apart from ensuring that the motorcycle is transported to the nearest port on the west coast, you are required to ensure that all relevant documentation that is needed by the U. S Customs and Royal Customs and Excise Department in Brunei is complete. The documents include:
- Owner’s driving license
- Motorcycle title deed and registration documents
- Insurance certificate
- Letter of Employment
- Passport copy
- Visa or work permit
- Bill of lading
- Purchase invoice of the motorcycle with VIN and other details
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
One of our shipping agents will go over the details of the taxes, method of shipping and associated costs. That will help you budget for the shipment better. As Brunei has stringent laws, you are required to get the requisite import authorization from the Controller of Customs. This is essential for all vehicles that are imported. For further information about the import laws and regulations, contact the Embassy of Brunei.
Before You Ship
It is important to have a written quote from us before you ship your motorcycle so that you are aware of the total costs. We’ll go over the details of the shipping and the quote before you sign; just to be sure everything is in place. It is important to have the documentation in order, motorcycle cleaned and/or crated as decided by you so that there is no delay in shipping it from USA.
It is important to consider the mode of shipping as it will directly affect the total shipment cost. Air shipping is the quickest way but as it is expensive, most people avoid it. The next is container shipment. If you just want to ship your motorcycle, crate it and ship it with 6 to 8 motorcycles within a single container. Crating ensures that all of the parts are padded and within a pallet crate so that there is minimum damage. Additionally, you can pack all accessories i.e. helmet, saddle bag with the motorcycle. The last option is Roll-on/Roll-Off wherein, the motorcycle is driven to the deck, strapped and harnessed in a bay and driven off at the port in Brunei. The costs vary and if you take additional insurance that would cost extra.
When it reaches the Port in Brunei, our shipping agents will assist you in completing the formalities to make sure that the delivery is given without any problem. Call us today for additional information about shipping to Brunei.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?