Ship Your Car To Or From Palimé, Togo
Located in the Plateaux Region within Togo, is the city of Kpalime. It is only 120 kilometers north of the city of Lome and only fifteen kilometers from the border of Ghanaian. Palimé is considered the main focus of Kloto Prefecture.
Learn more about shipping to Togo.
Public transportation is available but it is very conditional. If you need to get to and from work each day, you may find that it’s too difficult to rely on and you will need to think of other options, such as importing your own vehicle. Thus, give it serious thought, if you have thought about visiting or living in this area. You may want to know that shipping your vehicle when you travel is going to be tedious but not impossible. Well that is when you work with A-1 Auto Transport service. We have been pioneers in the auto shipping industry and have a wide network of shipping agent all over West Africa apart from other countries. Thus, we’ll be with you through the complete process and ensure that your vehicle is delivered safely in Palimé in Togo.
If you are looking at a ballpark estimate, it will cost you between $2300 and $6400 depending on what you are shipping. It could cost as much as 50% of the value of your vehicle. Before you ship your vehicle, there are many factors that you will need to consider including the rules and regulations of shipping an automobile.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Required Documents for Shipping a Vehicle to Togo
Togo has paved roadways that are easy to drive on, but it helps to have a SUV or larger vehicle to navigate through the roads during the rains. It’s important to have a collection of necessary documents needed in order to complete your transport. These documents include:
- A letter of authority from the South African Bureau of Standards
- IE462 Form completed
- Verify your employment within the country of Togo
- Vehicles registration
- Proof of residency documented
- Certificate of non-sale
- Bill of Lading
While it may seem like a lot of paperwork, it is certainly necessary in order to complete your request. Your vehicle will need to get through customs and the fastest way is to abide by the rules and regulations. Thus, it is best to contact the Embassy of Togo before the process of shipping begins.
Prior to Shipping
Before your vehicle can be sent to Togo, you will need to determine what method of shipping will work best for your needs. The most common is Roll On/ Roll Off and the second choice is container. Your shipping agent will be able to discuss the options and help you determine which one works best for your situation.
You will have a few ports in the United States to choose from when it comes to exporting out. Not all ports will travel to Africa. Only one port in Africa will accept imports from the United States.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory