Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Murcia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Ship Your Car To Or From Murcia, Spain
Murica is located in the south eastern part of Spain lies. This city is part of the Autonomous Community of the Region of Murcia and is the seventh largest in Spain. Murcia is known as Europe’s Orchard because of the agricultural history and traditions that have been important to everyone both near and far. They can grow anything from vegetables to fruits and even flowers. The Segura River is located in the area for easy transportation. That is one of the reasons that it is an important city for trade.
If you intend moving here and want to import your vehicle to Spain, the first thing you will want to do is hire a professional shipping agent like A1 Auto Transport Service. With over twenty years, they are familiar with the rules and regulations and know how to modify to pass through and what paperwork you will need. There are a few rules and regulations that must be followed and in order to begin the process, you should become familiar with them so you will know what to expect. Some modifications may need to be done in order to be accepted into another country.
Your shipping agent from A1 will know what these rules and regulations are and what you can do to get your vehicle ready. It will most likely run you between $1500 and $3800 to ship your vehicle to this location. You will also need to account for different factors that can change this quote; the size of your vehicle, method of shipping, and adjustments that must be made in order to pass the emissions test.
Import Related Documentation
As per the import regulations by Spanish Customs Authority, there is a lot of paperwork associated with importing a vehicle. We ensure that you have all the necessary paperwork in order before the car ships out of USA. The required documentation includes:
- Insurance policy proof
- Original title of the vehicle
- Bill of sale
- Proof of residency while in Spain
- Proof of any paid taxes and duties
- Certificate of Conformity
- Bill of Lading
- Spanish driving license/international driving permit
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Before You Ship to Murcia
Before you begin to ship your vehicle, A1 Auto Transport Service will go over the important information with you so you will know what to expect and when. They will provide you with as much information about shipping as they can prior to your shipping date. They will go over your shipping options so you are going to get what you want so your shipment will be delivered in the way that you want. You can choose one of these three ways in which your vehicle will be transported from the United States to Murcia.
- Air shipping: This method is the most expensive but it is the fastest way to get your vehicle from the United States into Murcia. If you need your vehicle quickly, this may be the method you choose.
- Roll on/ Roll Off Shipping: This method of shipping is the most affordable way to ship. Your vehicle will be placed on an open deck of a ship where it is driven on and off by its own engine. Your shipping agent will go over the necessary steps you need to take to prepare your vehicle for this option.
- Container shipping: This method of shipping is the more expensive method but if you have a vehicle that is very valuable, such as a luxury or classic, you will appreciate the protection a container will give. In addition to your vehicle, you can also fill the container up with your household items too.
For more information regarding shipment you can contact the Embassy of Spain in Washington DC.