Ship Your Car To Or From Mouila, Gabon
Situated on the banks of the River Ngounié, the city of Mouila is the administrative hub and capital of the Ngounié region of Gabon. Irrespective of the reason for your move, if you plan on coming and staying here for a longer duration, you may want to bring your personal vehicle with you so you can get around on your own free will. With the Atlantic to the west, there are plenty of places to enjoy such as Cameroon and the Congo. The views are all around and they will be something to remember once you see them for yourself.
Learn more about shipping to Gabon.
Before you get started with the process of importing your car from USA, you will need to gather up all the necessary paperwork that must be presented to U.S Customs and Border Protection service and then at Gabon Customs. Your shipping specialist from A-1 Auto Transport will assist you through the complete process. Without the proper paperwork, you won’t be able to ship your vehicle when you are ready to ship it. It can take up to four weeks for the paperwork part to clear. It is important that you allow yourself enough time to take care of it. Importing can cost as little as $2,000 or as much as $5,000. There are many factors that will alter the price to determine how much it costs in all. For example, the size your vehicle is, the engine size, the availability of shipping when you want to ship and how you plan to ship your vehicle can all play a role in the total.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Gabon
Though there are plenty of ports in Gabon for easy access by freight ships, it’s not easy to transport a vehicle. That’s why there are governmental documentations that must be followed in order to transport a vehicle to Mouila. With that being said, you will need to provide the following list of documents. We always ask our clients to give a copy and keep the original for your records unless otherwise requested:
- Original title of your vehicle
- Registration card
- Proof of ownership
- The purchase invoice of your vehicle
- Chassis number
- Engine number
- Cubic Capacity
- The year, make, and model of your vehicle
- Receipt for any taxes and duties paid
There are two methods of shipping offered for transporting your vehicle to Mouila. Your shipping agent can go over these two options with you in order for you to determine which one is right for you. These shipping options are important and can determine how much you will pay as a result of your import. These options include:
- Container shipping options allow your vehicle to be loaded inside of a container and then sealed up before being placed on the deck of a ship. You can choose from a 20-foot container or a 40-foot container. If you plan to ship over some personal and household items, this option will allow you to load up the container with those items and ship everything at one time. This method of shipping is more expensive but, it may be worth it if you have a luxury vehicle or a classic.
- Roll On/ Roll Off shipping option is the next choice. With this option, you only need to pay for the day your vehicle is parked in on the deck of the ship during transport. Your vehicle will need to be running in order to be driven onto the deck of the ship and then placed inside the designated bay. Once the ship takes off, your vehicle will remain stationary until it is driven off at the port in Gabon. While this method is the cheaper of the two, it is also leaving your vehicle totally exposed to the weather and elements that are part of the sea.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?