Ship Your Car To Or From Lambarene, Gabon
Lambarene is a city that is the capital of the Moyen-Ogooue in Gabon. It’s approximately 75 km south of the equator and it’s in the Central African Rainforest. With dense forests and wildlife amalgamating with modern cityscape, it is an important city in the country. With higher opportunities to live and work here, if you intend moving for a short period or for a longer duration, having your vehicle shipping for your travel is important.
Documentation for Verification
Before you export your vehicle to Lambarene, you will need to complete the required paperwork to the customs. Once you are done submitting it you will need to allow about 4 weeks for processing. If you fail to account for this time, it may increase the cost. There are a few different shipping ports in the country. You need to submit the necessary documents as well which include:
- Chassis number
- Purchase invoice
- Title and Registration
- Engine Number and CC
- Ownership proof
- Year, make and model
- Receipt for paid taxes.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Cost and Shipping Methods
There are a few different taxes that you would have to take into account as well. Make sure that you keep the document when you pay them. Shipping a vehicle from the USA to Gabon is going to cost you between $2,400 and $5,000. In certain situations, the amount might be more depending on the shipping availability at the moment as well as the additional costs which might amount. The following are the options that are laid out in front of you:
- RORO – Roll-On/Roll-Off shipping – this is the simplest way to get your vehicle shipped overseas. It’s also the easiest and the quickest one and the least expensive. However, you won’t get the luxury of shipping other items. You have to empty out the air conditioning gases and leave nothing but the floor mats, car jack, spare tire and a set of spare keys.
- Container Shipping – This entails that your vehicle is shipped in a private container that you can fill with as much personal belongings as you want. Of course, it’s a bit more expensive and slower due to the nature of the method but it’s more convenient if you have other items or a more expensive car as it’s more protected.
Your agent should provide you with all the necessary information when choosing the shipping method and advise you on the budget. What is more, you might get all the necessary additional information by getting in touch with the Embassy of Gabon in Washington DC – this is convenient and it’s going to ensure that everything is handled as per the current standards and requirements.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?