Ship Your Car To Or From Kitakyushu, Japan
Kitakyushu is one of the two designated cities that have its location in the Fukuoka Prefecture in Japan. It was created after merging five different municipalities throughout the region, close to the ancient Kokura city.
If you had to keep up with your everyday commuting, despite of the tremendously advanced and rather world-class public transportation in Japan is absolutely easier, if you had your own vehicle. This is something that’s going to get rid of the language barrier and it’s going to solve your problems with the currency exchange. If you are here on an extended stay for study or for work or for something else entirely, you can get your car in Japan and it would be one of the best ideas you’d have.
How Much Does It Cost?
The transportation costs to ship a car from the USA to Japan range between $2,300 and $5,400 for the majority of the regular vehicles. Japan does have quite a few limitations so it’s advisable that you check them out in advance and make sure that your car is actually eligible.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Even though exporting your vehicle might truly seem like something complicated, it could be made a lot simpler and easier if you worked with a reliable shipping service such as the A-1 Auto Transport. This is something very important. The company is going to ensure that they will handle it as per the highest industry standards. As the process of temporary import and permanent import
Shipping a Car to Kitakyushu
The entire process is going to require quite a lot of documentation as well as stringent procedures in order to get it done properly. If you want to import your car, you will have the option to choose between an extended 1 year stay or opt a permanent import. There are two overly preferred shipping methods when it comes to international shipping. People prefer container shipping and RORO shipping, so let’s have a look.
- Container shipping: This is the more expensive option but it’s also the one which provides you with quite a lot of convenience. The reason for this is because your car will be enclosed in a sealed container and this is going to protect it from the elements and the debris of the travel. Furthermore, you will be capable of getting as much personal items with you as you want to.
- RORO shipping: This stands for Roll on/Roll off shipping and it’s the most commonly preferred option. The reason for this is because it’s cheaper when it comes to sea-bound transportation methods. However, your car has to be completely emptied of all personal belongings, extra fuel and air conditioning gas. It’s driven on board the freight ship and harnessed in place. When it reaches Osaka port, it is driven off and is scheduled for Custom clearances.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?