Shipping a vehicle to Cordoba from the United States is very possible as long as the right information is given. It doesn’t take too much to have a personal automobile shipped to this wonderful city located in Argentina. Besides, it will be good to have your own vehicle there to help you travel freely.
Travel in Cordoba is isn’t difficult. While there are means of public transit, having a personal vehicle accessible will be much more convenient. If in Cordoba for study or employment, it is crucial that you have your own means of transportation.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Documentation Needed for Shipment.
When shipping anything to a foreign place, specific documents will be necessary and they will need to be presented at Customs. Contacting the Embassy of Argentina to find out the current regulations is always in a person’s best interest. Below you will find a list of documentation that is typically necessary for vehicle shipment to Cordoba.
- Title and Vehicle Registration.
- Proof of Residency.
- License or Picture ID.
- Proof of Purchase.
- Receipt for Duties Paid.
All of the above documents are usually needed prior to shipment. There other other regulations that must be followed as well, such as a person must have the vehicle shipped within 6 months of arriving to Cordoba or a special permit will be needed.
The Different Ways to Ship from Cordoba to the United States.
When you have made the decision to ship your vehicle to the United States, you will have several methods to select from. There is air shipping, container shipping and RO/RO shipping. All of these methods work just fine, but some are much more expensive than others.
- Air shipping seems like a good way to ship a vehicle, but it is extremely expensive. Many people can’t afford this type of shipment but it is an option.
- RO/RO shipping is a method of shipment that requires the vehicle to be empty with a few exceptions. Floor mats, a car jack and a spare tire are acceptable. This form of shipping is the cheapest.
- Container shipping allows a person to fill their vehicle with belongings. The remaining space in the container can also be filled. The container can even be split with another person to help lower the cost of shipment.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?