Shipping a vehicle to Cordoba from the United States is very possible as long as the right information is given. It doesn't take too much to have a personal automobile shipped to this wonderful city located in Argentina. Besides, it will be good to have your own vehicle there to help you travel freely.
Travel in Cordoba is isn't difficult. While there are means of public transit, having a personal vehicle accessible will be much more convenient. If in Cordoba for study or employment, it is crucial that you have your own means of transportation.
Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to
|San Jose, CA to (California port) to Cordoba||$200||$2950||5+31 days|
|Boston, MA to (New York port) to Cordoba||$400||$2350||5+25 days|
|Cordoba to (California port) to Las Vegas, NV||$450||$2950||5+31 days|
|Cordoba to (California port) to Portland, OR||$475||$2950||6+31 days|
|Seattle, WA to (California port) to Cordoba||$550||$2950||6+31 days|
|Cordoba to (New York port) to Columbus, OH||$550||$2350||5+25 days|
|Cordoba to (New York port) to Detroit, MI||$575||$2350||6+25 days|
|Chicago, IL to (New York port) to Cordoba||$675||$2350||6+25 days|
|Denver, CO to (California port) to Cordoba||$775||$2950||7+31 days|
|Cordoba to (New York port) to Houston, TX||$1,075||$2350||7+25 days|
- *Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
- *Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.
- *Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.
- *Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.
- *Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.
Documentation Needed for Shipment
When shipping anything to a foreign place, specific documents will be necessary and they will need to be presented at Customs. Contacting the Embassy of Argentina to find out the current regulations is always in a person's best interest. Below you will find a list of documentation that is typically necessary for vehicle shipment to Cordoba.
- Title and Vehicle Registration.
- Proof of Residency.
- License or Picture ID.
- Proof of Purchase.
- Receipt for Duties Paid.
All of the above documents are usually needed prior to shipment. There other other regulations that must be followed as well, such as a person must have the vehicle shipped within 6 months of arriving to Cordoba or a special permit will be needed.
The Different Ways to Ship from Cordoba to the United States
When you have made the decision to ship your vehicle to the United States, you will have several methods to select from. There is air shipping, container shipping and RO/RO shipping. All of these methods work just fine, but some are much more expensive than others.
- Air shipping seems like a good way to ship a vehicle, but it is extremely expensive. Many people can't afford this type of shipment but it is an option.
- RO/RO shipping is a method of shipment that requires the vehicle to be empty with a few exceptions. Floor mats, a car jack and a spare tire are acceptable. This form of shipping is the cheapest.
- Container shipping allows a person to fill their vehicle with belongings. The remaining space in the container can also be filled. The container can even be split with another person to help lower the cost of shipment.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.