Finding reliable shipping services for a bike isn’t too difficult. With today’s technology, you can jump online to find reputable options. Read the reviews and testimonials for the transporters in Shelton to find one that suits your needs best.
Make sure they have the proper credentials, equipment, and insurance coverage. This provides certainty that the right company’s hired.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How Long Is the Shipping Process and How Is It Conducted?
It’s suggested that you book with a transporter two weeks or more before the desired date. This allows time to prepare your bike for delivery. When shipping day arrives, you will either drop your bike off at a terminal or the driver will come pick it up from its storage in Shelton. This depends on whether you chose door to door services or terminal to terminal services. The driver will then secure the two wheeled vehicle to the hauler or inside of an enclosed container.
While delivering the bike, the driver will avoid poor weather and iffy road conditions. Keep track of the vehicle through the transport company’s tracking services. When the vehicle gets near the destination point, you will receive a phone call. You or a responsible party will need to be present to pick the bike up or have it dropped off.
If you notice any damages done to the motorcycle after its arrival, the driver will write out a repot in which you will sign. You can then call the insurance company that the transport company has a policy with to file a claim. All damages will be repaired without any cost to you. This is one way a dependable transporter guarantees their deliveries.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory