Shalimar, Florida Professional Auto Transport Services
Shalimar is a very small town in Okaloosa County, Florida and is part of the Fort Walton Beach and Destin Metro area. The educational system in elementary through high school in Shalimar has an A rating in the State of Florida. One of the most popular places in Shalimar, and definitely one that brings many tourists to the town each year, is the Shalimar Pointe Country Club and 18-hole golf course. The club has a large driving range, chipping green and putting green as well as a bar and grill where locals hang out and a small retail store where you can find the latest golf equipment and apparel. The club hosts several amateur events as well as charity events throughout the year.
If you will be relocating to Shalimar, you can visit the Town of Shalimar website where you can find a local town history, information on local government, utilities, schools and many other interesting facts about the town.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta to Shalimar||320$||320 miles||2-4 days|
|Shalimar to Memphis||492$||492 miles||2-4 days|
|Shalimar to Miami||480$||640 miles||3-5 days|
|Shalimar to Austin||560$||747 miles||3-5 days|
|Washington D.C. to Shalimar||719$||959 miles||3-5 days|
|Boston to Shalimar||844$||1406 miles||4-6 days|
|Shalimar to Las Vegas||1157$||1928 miles||5-7 days|
|San Diego to Shalimar||1026$||2051 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Auto Transport Tips
Once you have your car booked for transport you can follow these tips suggested by A-1 Auto Transport to make sure your car is ready for transport:
- Wash the car thoroughly to remove all dirt and grime. The car will be inspected before and after transport and a clean car will show signs of cosmetic damage much better than a dirty car would.
- Empty all personal items from inside of the car as well as anything removable from the exterior. You may be able to pack things inside of the trunk but that will be at the discretion of the company you are using.
- Make sure the fuel is over an eighth of a tank but not any higher than a quarter tank.
- Check the battery to make sure it has a full charge and check the tire pressure to make sure all tires are inflated to the correct inflation level.
- Be sure to request the cell phone number of the driver that is relocating your car and give him your contact information as well.
- Make an extra key to the car. You will be required to give the driver a key and it is recommended that you have an extra one made in case the driver loses the one he has.
- Read the Bill of Lading thoroughly and do not sign it if anything is not accurate.
Shalimar Auto Transport Directory
A-1 Auto Transport hopes this auto transport directory will assist you when you are looking for a quality transporter to ship your car to or from Shalimar, Florida.
Road Runner Auto Transport
Road Runner Auto Transport is a licensed, insured and bonded auto transporter that can safely relocate your motor vehicle to or from the Town of Shalimar from any state in the United States as well as to more than 25 countries overseas including Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. This company is registered with the US DOT and can be contacted by phone to get a price quote and to schedule transport service.
Auto Transport 123
Auto Transport 123 is a professional transporter that can move motor vehicles and heavy machinery coast to coast as well as overseas. They are registered with the US DOT, licensed and insured. They offer door to door service on open air carriers as well as enclosed carriers for classic, exotic and collectible cars. You can contact an agent by phone for a direct price quote and to schedule your automobile transportation.
Shalimar includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org