Sevierville, Tennessee Professional Auto Transport
Sevierville is a small city in east Tennessee and is close to many large attractions in the state. It’s within a short drive to places like Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Dollywood and other large attractions. The cost of living is low in Sevierville and many people that work in surrounding cities choose to reside in this small city for the benefits of lower home cost, utility costs and other amenities that can only be found in a small town. More than half of the locally owned businesses are in the tourism industry including hotels and lodges, gift shops, restaurants and other specialty shops. The Sevier County Fair is one of the largest in the state and there are several local events that bring thousands to the city annually including the Bloomin” BBQ and Bluegrass Festival, the Corvette Expo and the annual Christmas Parade in downtown Sevierville.
For more information about Sevierville, you can visit the official city website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Cleveland to Sevierville||$112||112 miles||1-2 days|
|Sevierville to Dallas||$222||222 miles||2-4 days|
|Sevierville to Cincinnati||$278||278 miles||2-4 days|
|Sevierville to Memphis||$419||419 miles||2-4 days|
|Sevierville to New York||$688||1146 miles||4-6 days|
|Minneapolis to Sevierville||$732||976 miles||3-5 days|
|Phoenix to Sevierville||$1106||1843 miles||5-7 days|
|San Jose to Sevierville||$1234||2468 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Things to Consider When Shipping a Car to Sevierville
- Make sure the company you hire has valid insurance. You can always ask to see the proof.
- Check company references and reviews online. Also, ask the company if they can provide personal references as well.
- If a company asks for a deposit, never send one through a wire transfer. There are many fraudulent people in the world and they will sometimes misrepresent themselves as a legitimate company. Once the money is wired, they vanish.
- If your car has any issues you need to let the driver know. For instance, if you need to “wiggle” the key to start it, he needs to know this in advance.
- If you have tow-bridge pass (EZ Pass) stickers on your car they should be removed before transport. Tow fees are included in the cost of transport, but the stickers can accidentally be scanned when the carrier goes through and you may be billed.
- Exchange contact information with the driver. When the car is in transit it’s a good idea for the driver to be able to reach you if there is an emergency.
- Make sure you have the correct form of payment ahead of time.
- See if the company is a one truck company. One truck companies will have the same driver transport the car from start to finish.
- Make sure you choose the right carrier for your car. If you have a classic car you should opt for an enclosed carrier.
- Make sure the company has a number to reach them after hours.
Sevierville Auto Transport Directory
Volunteer Moving and Storage
Volunteer Moving and Storage is a Mayflower Movers authorized carrier and moving company that can move just about everything. They transport motor vehicles and pack, load and deliver all home furnishings and personal items as well. They are fully licensed and insured and help take the stress out of relocation by taking care of everything from start to finish.
1812 Prosser Rd,
Knoxville, TN 37914
Arrow Auto Transporters Inc.
Arrow Auto Transporters Inc. has been in business for several years and they offer door to door, open carrier transport for all types of motor vehicles. While they are a smaller company, they can compete head to head with the big companies and they can offer a more personalized customer service experience. They offer tracking on all transport, low rates, and friendly, professional service.
2303 Big Springs Rd,
Maryville, TN 37801
Sevierville includes ZIP codes
37862, 37863, 37864, 37868, 37876.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com