Overlooking the Monterey Bay, Seaside has more attractions to offer aside from exciting water-based activities. There is hiking, PGA golfing, and other land-based attractions that you can enjoy. Private means of transportation remains one of the necessary comforts in the region. You will find it more convenient when you can drive yourself around to any place in California. You can consider any job that involves shipping cars to or from Seaside as perfectly completed when you choose A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Seaside to Los Angeles||$318||318 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Seaside to Las Vegas||$377||503 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Seattle to Seaside||$677||903 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Seaside to San Antonio||$1000||1668 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Seaside to Minneapolis||$1037||2074 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Seaside to New Orleans||$1104||2209 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to Seaside||$1200||3002 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Miami Beach to Seaside||$1220||3051 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Seaside
From our operations across all 50 states in the U.S., we can reach any part of the city to collect or deliver your vehicles. We also have the best coverage of overseas destinations.
Our transport services in Seaside
- When you need to send your vehicle overseas, the roll-on/roll-off standard offers one of the most affordable solutions. We will load it on a specialized vessel along with hundreds of others traveling on the same route. The containerized option helps to secure classics and high-end cars during the transit process. You may choose a container to move household goods as part of the cargo.
- Enclosed shipping offers the best protection to expensive cars and rare classics as they move along the highway. The vehicles get an external shield from roadside dust, debris, and the elements. Other special features include hydraulic lift gates to help with the loading and unloading and air-compressed suspension systems to give a smooth riding experience on rough roads.
- Open-air transport offers one of the most affordable options for shipping cars to or from Seaside. Some of our trucks can make enough room for 8-12 cars on a trip.
- Terminal-to-terminal shipping offers an affordable drop-off and pick-up option at the nearest transportation depot in your state.
- Door-to-door shipping improves your convenience. We will fetch the vehicle from any part and deliver to your residence or any nearby place that you choose.
Types of cars that we ship
We have solutions covering all kinds of automobiles, including classics, trucks, vans, RVs, snowmobiles, boats, yachts, jet skis, farm machinery, motorcycles, and freight equipment.
How to prepare a car for shipping
Inspection: The dirt on your vehicle might hide some of the chips, dents, or scratches, making it difficult to get a correct report. Get it thoroughly cleaned so that you can have a better look at the pre-existing cosmetic damage.
Maintenance: Transporters charge an extra fee to move inoperable vehicles. The following checks help to keep your vehicle in running shape, which eases the handling process.
- Take it for repair to fix any leaks and mechanical problems.
- Leave some gas in the tank so that we can start and drive the car when loading/unloading.
- Top off the engine oil, coolant, and transmission fluid.
- Check the battery to make sure that it runs on a full charge. Keep all the tires well inflated.
Personal goods: It is against the law for transporters to allow vehicles loaded with household and personal goods. You will take sole responsibility for any fines, losses, or damage that comes as a result of leaving these items in your car. Removing them also helps your automobile to take up less weight on the truck, which might drop the rates.
Aftermarket accessories: The transit insurance policy assumes that you have your vehicle in the factory setting. Custom installations will not get insurance protection. You should remove them and make separate transport arrangements. They include:
- Spoilers, roof racks, fog lights, and antennas
- Toll tags and EZ-passes
- CD and DVD players, GPS, and radio detectors
Exterior: Try to cover the non-detachable loose parts on the vehicle's body to protect them from possible damage. If you have a convertible, make sure that you secure the top to shield the interior from the elements. Fold in the side-view mirrors and retract the antenna.
Other basics: Disconnect the alarm system. You can leave instructions on how the driver can turn it off if you find it hard to disable it. Note down the current mileage on the vehicle and prepare a spare set of keys that you will hand over during the collection.
About A-1 Auto Transport
We have more than 20 years of domestic and international experience. We have extensive networks that run beyond the American boundaries to give you the best solutions for shipping cars to or from Seaside. We have all-inclusive quotes that include insurance protection and GPS tracking at the most competitive rates.
Get free shipping quotes!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.