Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Scottsbluff, Nebraska
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Scottsbluff, Nebraska Safe and Reliable Auto Transport
Scottsbluff was incorporated in 1899 and is the 13th largest city in Nebraska. Western Nebraska Community College, University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Nursing, Chadron State College and the University of Nebraska all have campuses in Scottsbluff and bring a student population of over 34,000 annually. Scottsbluff gets many visitors annually due to the Lake Minatare State Recreation Area, Scottsbluff National Monument, Fort Mitchell and other monuments, museums and recreation areas. The city offers residents free movies in the park during the summer, aquatics classes, baseball, and softball for all ages, nature trails, a golf course, swimming pools and water slides and many recreational opportunities with a variety of sports, playgrounds and walking trails. There are also many holiday events including a large community Easter egg hunt and parades and celebrations on holidays throughout the year.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Scottsbluff to Kansas City||$443||591 miles||2-4 days|
|Albuquerque to Scottsbluff||$457||609 miles||3-5 days|
|Scottsbluff to Milwaukee||$717||956 miles||3-5 days|
|Columbus to Scottsbluff||$739||1231 miles||4-6 days|
|San Diego to Scottsbluff||$759||1265 miles||4-6 days|
|Scottsbluff to Charlotte||$929||1549 miles||5-7 days|
|Newark to Scottsbluff||$1007||1679 miles||5-7 days|
|Scottsbluff to Miami Beach||$1028||2055 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
You can learn more about Scottsbluff by visiting the City of Scottsbluff website.
Ensuring Secure Car Shipping to Scottsbluff
All motor vehicle transporters in the United States must carry ample insurance to cover the vehicles they transport. You need to make sure your vehicle is fully covered before the car is picked up. Be sure to keep these things in mind when shipping your car:
- Some companies offer more coverage than others do. Make sure you find out the amount offered by your company. If the amount offered is not an amount that you deem appropriate for your vehicle you may be able to add extra coverage through the transport company or by adding a private policy of your own.
- Your car will be inspected before it is loaded onto the carrier and again when it is delivered. You need to be present at both of the inspections to make sure that the inspection report is accurate and that all areas of the car are fully inspected.
- You should have the car cleaned and make sure there are no personal items left inside. Personal items are not covered by carrier insurance and will not be replaced or repaired if they are lost or damaged during transport. Also, personal items can become dislodged and can cause damage to the interior of the car and can potentially break windows or damage other vehicles on the carrier.
- Be sure that you have all paperwork including the quote, contract if there is one and the Bill of Lading and insurance documents before the car is picked up. Having all of the paperwork will be necessary on the off chance that there is any damage to the vehicle when it is delivered.
- Damage seldom happens when having a car transported by a professional auto transporter. If there is any damage when the car is delivered it is imperative that you file a claim immediately and make sure the driver notes the damage on his inspection report in detail.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Scottsbluff Auto Transport Directory
Prostar Auto Transport
Prostar Auto Transport is a national auto transporter that can transport cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s as well as motorcycles, boats, ATV’s and RV’s to all states in the U.S. as well as internationally. All services have satellite tracking and are fully licensed, insured and bonded.
Al’s Towing provides light and medium duty towing and transport locally and long distance to and from Scottsbluff. They also do roadside assistance that includes fuel delivery, jump starts, tire changes and lockout services. They are a well-established transport and towing company in Scottsbluff and they are available for service 24/7.
Scottsbluff, NE 69361
Ron’s Towing & Storage
Ron’s Towing & Storage offers fast transport locally and long distance for light, medium and heavy motor vehicles. They also have an emergency wrecker and towing services as well as automobile storage for light, medium and heavy storage as well as mini-storage for household goods and furnishings.
200228 City Route Road
Scottsbluff, NE 69361
Services And Information
Scottsbluff includes ZIP codes