Safe And Reliable San Luis Obispo County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
California is the Golden State and home to San Luis Obispo County. San Luis Obispo is well known for its wine festivals. This calls for auto transportation services for wine enthusiasts traveling into the county for the festivals, not forgetting the residents and businesses in the region requiring frequent services of shipping cars to or from San Luis Obispo County.
A-1 Auto Transport is San Luis Obispo’s number one recommended auto shipping firm, being licensed by FMCSA and recognized by the California Department of Transportation.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Luis Obispo County to San Francisco||$238||238 miles||2 - 4 days|
|San Luis Obispo County to Phoenix||$440||587 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Seattle to San Luis Obispo County||$615||1026 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Luis Obispo County to Salt Lake City||$620||827 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to San Luis Obispo County||$1122||2807 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Memphis to San Luis Obispo County||$1158||1931 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Luis Obispo County to New York||$1174||2935 miles||7 - 9 days|
|San Luis Obispo County to Miami||$1180||2951 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Scope of service
Our San Luis Obispo scope of service includes every single city, town, and neighborhood in the region. Should you come from Arroyo Grande, Atascadero, Grover Beach, Morro Bay, Paso Robles, Pismo Beach or San Luis Obispo (county seat) just to mention a few, we are well able to serve you.
Our scope of service is, however, not limited to the borderlines making up San Luis Obispo County. We’re also involved in shipping cars to or from San Luis Obispo County at an intrastate and interstate level. Intrastate-wise, we serve the immediate adjacent counties of Monterey, Kings, Kem, and Santa Barbara. We also stretch our reach as far as the rest of the counties in California.
Services we offer
- International car shipping: San Luis Obispo is a coastal county, bordering the Pacific to the west. Port Harford Pier and Port San Luis Harbor are two of the busiest international serving ports in the region, shipping thousands of short tons including automotives. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. specializes in these car exports and exports under our international car shipping services.
- Interstate car shipping: Clients that wish to have their car shipped between San Luis Obispo, CA, and any state within the US, including the far-off ones such as Maine on the East Coast are rest assured we can make that happen for them. We are equipped with drivers and carriers that can work on a schedule to complete long-distance shipments within reasonable time.
- Terminal services: Guests traveling into San Luis Obispo to attend the wine festivals can also enjoy our reputable car shipping services. You don’t have to leave your vehicle behind. We are able to ship your car for you into the county and deliver it to a safe car deport for you to fetch upon arrival.
- Door to door services: We are able to meet your needs straight from your driveway. Our drivers are well versed with San Luis Obispo and can ship your vehicle to or from your exact address, easy!
Give us a call today!
Are you interested in our services? A-1 Auto Transport has a lot more to offer. Give us a call on 800452280 at any time of the day and we shall be happy to attend to your shipping cars to or from San Luis Obispo needs.
Zip Codes included in San Luis Obispo County:
- Zip Code 93401 to 93410 – San Luis Obispo City
- Zip Code 93412 – Los Osos
- Zip Code 93420, 93421 – Arroyo Grande
- Zip Code 93424 – Avila Beach
- Zip Code 93428 – Cambria
- Zip Code 93430 – Cayucos
Related Information & FAQ
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.