San Juan Capistrano is a city situated in southern California, Orange County. The city has a well preserved culture and history. It is home to the famous Mission San Juan Capistrano which was a Spanish Mission and is now owned by the Catholic Church. The city is also home to the American cliff swallow. If you are planning on visiting the area and you intend on bringing your car with you, talk to us to help you ship it. A-1 Auto Transport is one of the largest auto shipping companies in the world. We have been shipping cars to or from San Juan Capistrano and other locations across the globe for more than a quarter a century. You can rely on us to get your shipment delivered safely and on-time.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Juan Capistrano to San Diego||$66||66 miles||1 - 2 days|
|San Juan Capistrano to Phoenix||$372||372 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Seattle to San Juan Capistrano||$713||1189 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Juan Capistrano to Dallas||$849||1416 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Kansas City to San Juan Capistrano||$977||1629 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Juan Capistrano to Miami||$1086||2716 miles||7 - 9 days|
|New York to San Juan Capistrano||$1123||2808 miles||7 - 9 days|
|San Juan Capistrano to Columbus||$1126||2253 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from San Juan Capistrano
We have an abundance of qualified staff that plays a vital role in helping us make a timely delivery every time we are shipping cars to or from San Juan Capistrano. Our route mapping system also aids us in selecting the best roads to use in order to save time and money.
We have also opened up other shipping routes that lead to the adjacent towns and cities which include Laguna Niguel, Dana Point, San Clemente, Mission Viejo, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Woods, Aliso Viejo, Lake Forest, Rancho Santa Margarita, Irvine, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Tustin, and Tustin Foothills.
Services we provide
Our company offers the best shipping packages in the market. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Door to door pick-up, drop off
- Shipping for the military
- Shipping for college students
- Shipping for snowbirds
- Terminal to terminal transport
- Port to port shipping
- International moving service
- State to state moving service
- Enclosed transport
- Open-air shipping
- Warehousing and storage
- Freight shipping
- Heavy equipment hauling
- Multiple car shipping
- Dealer to dealer transport
The types of vehicles that we ship
It doesn’t matter what type of vehicle you have; rest assured that we can safely ship it. We have equipment that’s flexible and adaptable to the different shapes and sizes that the vehicles come in. Some of the vehicles that we often ship include:
- Farming vehicles such as tractors, combined harvesters, dredgers etc.
- Electric vehicles
- Excavators, rollers, and graders
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes
- Boats such as fishing boats, speed boats, jet skis, catamarans, dinghies and other watercraft
- Salvaged cars
- Classic and antique vehicles
- Luxury cars
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
Here are some pointers on what to do to get your car ready for the shipping process:
- Thoroughly clean your vehicle in order to clearly see any dents, scratches or any other damages. Note them down while taking pictures. Photographing them gives clear evidence in case a need for it arises.
- Remove any of your personal items and any aftermarket installations such as stereo systems, external speakers, bike racks or anything that can be easily removed or disassembled. This reduces the chances of these items getting lost or being stolen.
- Make sure your vehicle is in great operating condition. This can be ascertained by a qualified mechanic. He should replenish all fluids, seal all leaks, inflate all tires to their correct pressures, and ensure that the battery is fully charged.
- Remove all parking passes and toll tags.
- Your car keys may get lost during the shipping process. Making extra copies is a good idea since finding lost keys in a container full of shipped items can be very difficult.
- Disable your alarm system.
- Your vehicle will only be driven during the loading and unloading processes. Therefore, you should ensure that it only has about a quarter tank of fuel when you hand it over for shipping. More fuel will be deemed to be excess weight and it will be charged accordingly.
Partner with us
Our rise from being a modest regional shipper capable of only offering a handful of services with a few carriers to now boasting of a fleet of over 30 carriers, over 40 shipping terminals and countless shipping locations is well-documented. We have gained valuable information on industry practices and how things are done which enables us to offer you a smooth, incident-free service at pocket-friendly rates.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org