Dubbed 'The Mission City' because of its closeness to San Fernando Mission which it is also named after, the city of San Fernando is located in Los Angeles County, California. The city has many shopping malls, eateries, swimming pools, a dedicated police force and a well-established transportation system. It is a great place to start and run a business. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from San Fernando, get in touch with us and we will help you do it. We are one of the largest shipping companies based in America and ship to all 50 states including Alaska and Hawaii. We can also help you ship any item to or from major cities across the globe. Our promise to our client is that your vehicle will always be taken care of and we will ensure that it gets to its destination on-time.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Fernando to San Diego||$142||142 miles||1 - 2 days|
|San Fernando to Denver||$617||1029 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Houston to San Fernando||$940||1568 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Indianapolis to San Fernando||$1039||2079 miles||6 - 8 days|
|San Fernando to Memphis||$1083||1805 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Fernando to New York||$1124||2810 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Columbus to San Fernando||$1127||2255 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New Orleans to San Fernando||$1150||1917 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from San Fernando
We endeavour to avoid traffic jams, delays and use the shortest routes to a particular destination in San Fernando. Some of the routes we use when we are shipping cars to or from San Fernando include Interstate 5, 210, 405 and California State Route 118. This connectivity has also helped us in opening up new shipping routes to the neighboring towns and cities such as Santa Clarita, Burbank, West Hollywood, Glendale, Calabasas, Beverly Hills, La Canada Flintridge, Culver City, Santa Monica, Altadena, Pasadena, Los Angeles, Simi Valley, South Pasadena, and Agoura Hills.
Our catalog is packed with services that cover every demographic. You are also allowed to customize your own shipping experience depending on your requirements. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Enclosed/covered shipping. This is the safest service available. Your vehicle is placed on the back of a covered carrier and shipped to its destination. This protects it from debris that can be kicked up as the vehicle is being transported; bad weather conditions, curious passersby who might tamper with the vehicle, and theft. With cases of grand theft auto on the increase, you will feel much better if you ship your vehicle using this method.
- International moving service. Moving to another country is not always easy. You need a trustworthy shipping partner who knows how the process works and knows what is required for the move. We will assist you in packing, shipping and setting you up in your new home. You can always count on us to deliver what we promise.
- Multiple car transport. Shipping a large number of vehicles at a go is a great way of maximizing savings and discounts handed out by auto shippers. It reduces the amount of fuel used since all the cars are picked up and delivered to one destination, and less handling fees.
- Dealer to dealer shipping. As an auto dealer, you always need you inventory levels kept at an optimal level. This helps you stay competitive and relevant in the market. We are able to provide scheduled deliveries at whatever intervals you want. We also give discounts which can later be passed on to your customers.
The types of vehicles that we shipped
For a shipping company to be able to accommodate a wide variety of vehicles, it needs to have the necessary equipment and experienced staff. That is how A-1 Auto Transport is set up. Some of the vehicles we ship include:
- Classic and antique vehicles
- Luxury vehicles such as limousines
- Sports cars
- RVs and motorhomes
- All-terrain vehicles
- Electric and other alternative powered cars
- Jet skis, boats, and other watercraft
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
The process of preparing your car for shipping entails:
- Getting rid of all your personal items from the vehicle.
- Making sure that your car doesn't have more than a quarter full tank of gas.
- Deactivating and removing all toll tags and parking passes.
- Documenting every damaged part which includes any dents, scratches or paint peels and taking pictures of them.
- Making copies of your car keys.
- Servicing your car.
- Disabling your car's alarm system.
Partner with us
When you ship with us, you are guaranteed a pleasant experience. Your vehicle will be well taken care of and delivered in the same state you brought it to us in. Ship with us, ship with the absolute best.
Get in touch with us
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.