Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Saint Charles, Missouri
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Saint Charles Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located in the county of the same name and home to just over 65,000 residents, St. Charles is the second largest city in its metro area. It played a large role in the expansion of the U.S. going west and is situated on the Missouri River. This means plenty of opportunity to fishing, hiking, camping, boating, swimming and more.
One of the distinguishing elements of this town is that it is situated on the Katy Trail, which is a more than 200-mile expanse of state parkland, popular with those that enjoy biking and walking. It is also where the St. Louis National Weather Service is located, monitoring weather for this entire region. The St. Charles Convention Center is also a popular draw in this town, bringing in thousands of visitors each year to see various shows, musical performances and more.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|St. Charles to Kansas City||$227||227 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Des Moine to St. Charles||$319||319 miles||2 – 4 days|
|St. Charles to Omaha||$411||411 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Houston to St. Charles||$591||789 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to St. Charles||$624||833 miles||3 – 5 days|
|St. Charles to Jacksonville||$689||919 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Salt Lake City to St. Charles||$779||1299 miles||4 – 6 days|
|St. Charles to Phoenix||$877||1462 miles||4 – 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Saint Charles Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book St. Charles car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Inquire whether a rental car will be provided for late delivery: If the delivery of your vehicle is late, then the company may be willing to rent you a vehicle until yours arrives. Ask about the possibility of this before signing a contract, as this may be an important caveat for you.
- Take photographs of any existing damage to the vehicle: If there are already scratches or dents of any kind, keep photographic evidence of them. This way, if you should find that there are additional damages to the car once it is returned to you, you can take action.
- Get everything in writing: No matter what promises the transport company makes – from the biggest to the smaller promises – get it all in writing. This is the only way to ensure that they follow-through.
For more information, visit the City of St. Charles website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Local Companies Directory
Mabro Auto Transport
This transport company is located in neighboring St. Peters and offers a wide range of services for car shipping purposes.
1650 Veterans Memorial Parkway
St. Peters, MO
Other Saint Charles Resources
Saint Charles Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Saint Charles.
Lindenwood University– Founded in 1827, Lindenwood is a dynamic four-year liberal arts institution dedicated to excellence in higher education. Nestled amid the beautiful linden trees, our historic 500-acre campus is situated in the heart of St. Charles, Mo., a growing community of 62,000 just west of St. Louis.
Saint Charles On Craigslist – local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Saint Charles includes ZIP codes
63301, 63302, 63303, 63304.